17. Get Together Party

I rang the door bell of my house. Hobi was beside me. Mom opened the door.
We both entered in.

"Mom, what happened? Why did Dad urgently call-" My words were cut off by Mom.

"Go and freshen up. Nice to see you guys after long." She patted our heads with smile.
She didn't wait for our reply and went to the kitchen.

We puzzled. We had hundreds of questions to ask. But all we can do was to see each other with indecisive faces.

~ ~ ~ ~

I changed and wore comfy sweatpants. Lazily I stretched my arms and went to the living room. I switched on the TV and sat on the couch.

"Yoomi!!! What are you wearing?" Mom thundered.

"What happened Mom? What's with this dress?"

"Go and change into something aesthetic." She insisted.

"Are we going somewhere?" I raised my brows.

"No.. There's a small Get Together Party in here. Some guests will be there." She finally answered.

Hobi was in my room now.
"Hobi.. Mom told that, there's a small party at night."

"Huh.. Just a party? I thought it was something serious.." He sighed.

"I have to change again." I shook my head.

"Yeah. Go on. I'll go and help Aunt with something." He left.

I started to explore my closet. I picked a mini frock which was soft matte black which fades down to lavender pink. The neckline fell deeper V.

I brushed my wavy hair and tucked some hair strands with few fancy clips

I brushed my wavy hair and tucked some hair strands with few fancy clips. As you know I love simple makeup, so I just wore some BB cream, peach nude lip gloss and a stroke of eyeliner. And I'm done.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The living room was slightly decorated. Of course Hobi helped with that. Everything was ready for the party. I was still in the room, thinking about Tae. It was evening already.
The loud voice called my name. It was none other than my Mom.

"Yoomiiii... Where are you? Please get down."

"I'm coming." I replied loudly.

I could see somebody's standing in the living room, while getting down from stairs.

"Ah! There she is!" My Dad exclaimed with glee.

I entered the living room.

"You look great, child." The person patted my head.

"Umm... Thank you Uncle.." I smiled.

"Yoomi, did you recognize him?" Dad asked.

"That.. aa.. No.. Uh.. But he looks familiar." I contemplated.