15. My Euphoria

The little rays of sun were playing between the curtains. The day was much brighter and refreshed after the disastrous thunders.

Now, all I can hear was only the symphony of heartbeats.
I slowly opened my eyes, only to know that I was sleeping on his chest, wrapping my hands around him. His arms were embracing me softly.
It was so warm in there. I tilted my neck and saw his charming face. He was in the deep sleep.
I couldn't escape from his clasp, but it was so comfortable.
I rested my head again and closed my eyes.
I just wanted to stop the ticking time and hold it forever. I felt, Tae's arms were the safest place in the world.

♪๛♡⋆♡♪♡⋆♡๛⑅*⑅๛♡⋆♡♪♡⋆♡๛♪

You took me to the world,
Where I never wanted to go..

You gave me the warmth,
Which I never wanted to feel..

I never believed in dreams,
Until I saw you..

I want to say it loud in screams,
That I love you..

I want to freeze every second,
When I'm with you..

I always wanted you
Even when I didn't know,
What I wanted.

Even before I knew you,
It was you.

You were the chapter,
That I didn't know the words to,
But always knew it existed.

I'd rather be beside you,
In a stormy dark night, than
Walking alone in the empty path.

I'd rather have hard times
together, than to
have it easy apart ♡

♪๛♡⋆♡♪♡⋆♡๛⑅*⑅๛♡⋆♡♪♡⋆♡๛♪

My thoughts were levitating voluntarily. Suddenly Tae loosened his arms slowly, thinking that I was still sleeping. He woke up and gently flickerd my messy hair strands behind the ear. "Good morning.." He paused, "My Moon.." He whispered, caressing my cheek.

I pretended, I was asleep.

"As I open my eyes each day, all I want to see is you.. For the rest of my life." His warm breath tickled my cheek.
I felt that he is so close to my face.

He leaned even closer to her cheeks, glancing her innocent face. He smiled and ruffled her hair gently.

"You are beautiful, even when you are sleeping." He slightly pinched my cheek.

I resisted my smile as much as possible. I don't wanted to make it obvious that I'm pretending. So I slept even more for some time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I slowly opened my eyes again. I woke up yawning and stretched my hands.
Tae was standing in front of the mirror.

He was wearing skinny white bathrobe. He was looking so fresh. Even the little droplets of water were also shy and was peeking from his wavy hair strands.
He roughly tousled his hair.
My jaw dropped. My eyes were addressing all these.
He didn't notice me and moved his hands to remove the robe.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! No...! Stop it." I pantingly shouted.

He surprisingly turned to me.
"Oh! You up?" He smiled.

"Yes! How are you now?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks." He smiled. "And it's all because of you." He walked closer to the bed.