26. The Box

"Jimin!" I looked at him, with helpless eyes.

He held my hand and plucked me towards him. I hid behind his back, with my legs still shivering.

"Who are you? Just give us that doll! She is our meal!" That person retorted.

"How dare you-" Jimin whacked him on face.

He fell down whining, Jimin pounced upon him and smacked his face several times, clutched his collar. The blood flowing out from his mouth was looking so scuzzy. The other boy, ran away seeing Jimin, recklessly hitting him.

I held Jimin's arm with my trembling hand, "Ji.. Jim..in enough.. he might die.. plea-" My voice was quavering. Jimin shot a look at me. My whole body started to shiver. I gulped.

Jimin left, aggressively twitching him to the ground.

He glared at me and left a deep breath. He examined my worn out sleeves and my arms were scratched by the nails. Quickly he removed his jacket and covered me.

"Are you alright? Did he do something-" He paused looking at my sobbing face.

"No.." I mumbled with my head bent down.

"Come." He said and walked near his car.

I followed his lead, making tiny steps as possible. I don't know whom to trust but it was only way I could go right now. "Tae... Where are you..." I hopelessly thought to myself.

I sat inside his car, beside him. He drove the car on full speed. It took some time to adjust in there. He stopped the car near medical store. I saw him buying some first aid kit and came back inside the car.

"Remove the jacket." He insisted.

I gulped and removed the jacket slowly. He gently took my arm which was earlier clawed by that person. He cleaned the mere blood in cotton and caressed the antiseptic solution.

"Srrrshh ahh.." I closed my eyes tight as it gave me burning sensation.

"Tch- don't move." He continued to caress and stuck the band-aid upon that small wound.

"It's over. You can wear it now." He pointed towards the jacket.

"Thanks." I still didn't face him.

He started the car again. Now only the wind was disturbing the tranquility inside the car. Jimin broke the ice and spoke, "What the hell were you doing here in the night? That too alone?!" His brows were furrowed.

"That I .. I .."

"Don't tell me 'searching for Taehyung'."

"Yes.. I was searching for him." I mumbled

He jerked off and stopped the car. His face was volcanic.

"Wha..t happ..ened.. why did you.. stop .. the car?" I stuttered.

"Your home."

I was scared to go inside and explain this situation to Hobi and Jin. I was still lingering inside the car.

Jimin turned at me, "Is your boyfriend a child? To get lost in the city? Even though he is missing, do you think searching like this helps?! Just imagine your situation if I wasn't there on time!!" He shouted.