10. The Truth..

"Are you effing kidding me?? You didn't tell me about Tae living here? That too, adjacent to your room!!" Ari exclaimed.

"I Can explain..." I mumbled.

"Then do it!" She crossed her arms.

"This is a very sensitive matter Ari... He has no one. He was stuck in a problem. So we helped him..." I explained.

"So you thought to be the one for him?" Ari smiled.

"I already told, we are just friends now-" I mumbled.

We heard a knock at the door.

"Yes." I called.

Namjoon came in. "Sorry to bother you guys in this hour. But I thought to say something.." He requested.

"It's fine. I'll be outside. You carry on." I woke up.

"Wait.. It's for you. I need to talk." He stopped me.

"What?... Me?" I puzzled.

"Yes. It's about Tae." He sighed.

"Okay, come have a seat." I welcomed.

"Actually I don't know where to start it.. But.." Namjoon paused.

"Joonie.. Don't scare her! Say it correctly." Ari agitated.

"Nothing's bad. It's a good thing.. I never thought he will heal this fast.." Namjoon spoke.

"Heal? What happened to him?!" I trembled.

"I'm not sure about your relationship with him now. But his past relationship was terrible.." He sadly stated.

"He.. He had girlfriend?!" My eyes widened.

"Yes. But I don't know any further details about their relationship. Nobody knows who is that girl. He kept it private because he don't wanted to spoil her name. Such a gentleman!" He explained.

"Then? What happened?!" Ari asked, curious.

"He was so depressed." Namjoon sighed sadly.

"Didn't he share anything with you? About his relationship?" I asked.

"No. He is my good friend. But he is so reserved. He doesn't share his feelings or his whereabouts. Even I don't know about his family!" He added.

"What happened to him? Should I ask him about his past?" I thought.

"Yoomi, I feel that he is happy because of you. I have never seen him being this comfortable with people, especially with girls. It's nice to see him happy." He smiled.

"Yoomi.. You're so special to him!" Ari hugged me, "Look, he is perfect as you thought!" She rejoiced.

"Hey! I didn't mean that.. I told that because you were aski-"
Ari cut off my words, "Now don't try to trick me. I'm not gonna believe you." She grinned.

"Hope you take care of him, Yoomi..
I'll be going now, Ari. Bye." They hugged.

"I.. I.. I'll sleep now.." I paused with awkward. "It's already late.. I'm tired.
Thank you for all these surprises." I added.

* * * * *

Hobi and Jin's room was in the ground floor, attached to living room. They have their own rooms but sometimes they used to share the room.

Now they were discussing about the day.
"It was total fun today." Jin said.

"Yes. It's all because of Coo Coo." Hobi replied.

"I have never seen her being this happy, till now..." Jin cheered.

"Yeah.. Something is really changed in her. I feel that it is because of Tae." Hobi smiled.

"Are they dating?" Jin asked.

"I think not yet. But I feel that they have feelings for each other." Hobi thoughtfully said.

"How do you know that?" Jin puzzled.

"You know what? Even I have never seen Tae being this social. He is some what happy now."

"What it has to do with our Bee?" Jin was still confused.

"In fact, he was broken. But from past couple of months, I saw changes in him." Hobi explained.

"Did they know each other before coming here?" Jin asked.

"May be.. I guess."

"How?"

"I heard Tae, thanking her while we were returning together." Hobi said.

"When?"

"When I introduced them to each other!" Hobi replied.

"In the beach?"

"Yes"

"Woah.. This is interesting now!" Jin's mouth widened.

"I'm happy for her." Hobi smiled.

"Let's help our new cute couple then!" Jin chuckled.

"Why not?! Let's give them space for themselves. So that they can understand each other well." Hobi chuckled.

* * * * *

Ari and Namjoon left early after having breakfast.
Hobi and Jin was ready to go out.

"Hobi? Jin? Where are you guys going?" I puzzled.

"Dad called us." Jin replied.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. May be they need our help for something." Jin replied.

"Let me join too.." I made puppy eyes.

"No birthday girl.. You stay here. You look so tired after yesterday's party. You take rest." Hobi tousled my head.

"But.. Hobi I-"
Hobi cut off my words, "Tae, can you please take care of her? We will be leaving now. Sorry for this." Hobi smiled.

"Don't be sorry.. I can understand. You guys carry on. I'll take care of her." Tae replied with glee.

"Bye guys. Take care." They said in chorus.

I was ambivalent of my own feelings. Deep inside my heart, I knew. We are not just friends. But something was stopping me from agreeing the fact. Is that because I'm too shy to face everyone? Am I stressing myself so much like Sofie said?
I couldn't keep this feelings to myself anymore. But I didn't know how to express it.
So I thought to go with the flow. But before anything, I need to know him more, so that I can heal his hidden pain even better.

๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆

Hello my cute Tannies 😃
I hope you are all fine and having good day/ night. 💖

Our Yoomi is finally getting those vibes.. Of LOVE..❤
I'm so excited for her to fall in love😌

I can't wait to share my next chapter with you guys.. Stay tuned for it 💜

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, please share your views. It helps me so much to write even better 🙂
If you don't mind, you can press that Lil star too😁

Lots of love❤