27. Fire!!!!

♪๛♡⋆♡♪♡⋆♡๛⑅*⑅๛♡⋆♡♪♡⋆♡๛♪

Standing alone
in the darkness
with broken wings
Waiting for mere gleam..

Is it a lie?
Even if it is,
Wish I could change it.

Is it an oath?
I can wait till eternity
Wish I could bear it.

If it is for you
I would fight with evil
But to find out, you are the one?
Tell me, it's a lie
Even though it's the truth,
I don't want to believe it.

♪๛♡⋆♡♪♡⋆♡๛⑅*⑅๛♡⋆♡♪♡⋆♡๛♪

"Just tell me the name and forget about your problem!" "You wanna know why?" "You know nothing.."

I started to realize every word said by Tae, meant something!

"Is Tae, really a mafia? Does he has criminal background like that lady told?" Unknowingly tears formed, my whole body went numb seeing the gun.

My heart was not ready to accept all these but the reality what my eyes were showing, couldn't be either denied. In the war between my mind and my heart, the feelings were sacrificing their lives.

"Did he really love me?" I questioned myself. I closed my eyes and savored the moment when he confessed me. I know he really meant it. But he also added this, "I'm scared that I'll lose you. But one day, I'll be able to say this in front of everyone."

Did he conclude, if I get to know about his reality, I won't Love him back? Is he bound to some other commitments, that he cannot make our relationship official? This is why, he kept his identity hidden?

Did I love a criminal?

NO! I loved his pure soul.. I still Love him. But....

"Coo Coo, why are you in Tae's room? Are you ready to go home?" I heard the knock.

I flinched for a moment, I calmed down my heartbeat by patting my chest. "Huh"

I wiped my tears and I put the gun inside the box and locked it. I hid the key under bed, super quick. And yeah! How can I forget the box? I kept it back to where it was prior.

I opened the door, "Yes! I'm ready.. But I will go in taxi!"

~•~•~•~•~

"I'm home, Mom." I bawled, coming inside.

"Yoomi....?" She happily came and embraced me. I wrapped my arms around for a warm hug.

"I missed you so much, Yoomi!"

"I know, you missed scolding me." I said, while pulling away from the hug.

She stroked my head lightly, "Yeah, how was your exams?" She asked.

"Mom...! Will you let me breathe for a second?"

She saw my face, "Why are you so pale? What happened?" She asked holding my face.

"No-nothing Mom... I'm stressed because of exams." I said escaping from her hands. I knew, if I stay any longer like that, I'll cry again.

"Poor you... Go and freshen up. I'll make something for you." She tousled my head.

~•~•~•

Dad came home early in the evening.

"Dad!" I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.