Not Him Again *Chapter 41*

Start from the beginning

"You know it!" I said loudly.

"You're so fricking weird Heaven" Jamie said with a big smile.

"That's why all of you love me" I shouted.

"Yeah, okay" Travis said.

I laugh and swim over to Jackie. "You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just don't feel comfortable" she said.

"Well come over here with me. I can get you comfortable" I said with a smile. Then I pull her to the middle of everyone.

"Hey, Jackie right?" Max asked.

"Yeah" she said quietly.

"Cool! I'm Max! So where did you come from?" And just like that, Jackie became the center of attention. Max kept the conversation going and she seemed to get more comfortable.

I smiled and then felt arms around my waist. "That was nice of you" Drew said right by my ear.

"She seemed nervous and I thought she should get into the conversations" I told him.

"That was smart of you" he said.

"It's me. I am smart" I said, smirking.

He laughs and kisses my neck. I shiver in response and slightly lean my head back. Drew gently bites me and I want him to actually bite me and drink from me.

He pulls away from me though and whispers, "Sorry for the teasing." It doesn't sound like he means it though.

"Oh whatever" I said and pull away from him.

He smirks at me and grabs my hand. "Don't be mad."

"Too late" I said and swim over to Jamie, Liz, and Jackie. "Hey guys."

"Hey. Jackie was just telling us how gross Kile's room can get" Jamie said, smiling.

"Yeah, I know" I said, frowning.

"Yeah, I remember hearing you were their maid before me" Jackie said.

"Yeah, but Kile hated me. Might still hate me." I smile and kind of laugh. "Oh well!"

"He has issues" Liz said.

"I think we all know that" Jackie said.

We all laugh and agree.

We all have fun at the pool. After swimming for a while, us girls layed out to tan and the guys just sat and talked. It was nice to just relax with everyone.

Now we're all heading back. Max is carrying Jackie and Drew's carrying me while I'm falling asleep.

"Say goodbye to Heaven guys," Drew said to everyone. "She needs to sleep."

"Bye" everyone said.

I smile and then Drew runs me upstairs. He lies me down on his bed and I hide under the covers.

"Go to sleep" he said. He kisses my head and I smile.

"Night" I said. Then I pass out.

Max's POV

We get back to the house and Drew takes Heaven upstairs.

"I guess I should go and get to work" Jackie said.

"Wait. Can't you hang out a bit?" I asked her. She's really cool to be around and cute too.

"I don't know. I guess" she said.