Back to Chloé

"As usual, our panel gourmets is made up of André Bourgeois the major of Paris and owner of this luxury hotel." Alec the tv host introducing my father and other judges one by one.

"His daughter Chloé, representing her generation." He says making the camera face me and I wave at the camera with a smile and give out a wink along with a kiss because I know that luka is watching this since he told me that he was going to watch the contest.

"Rock start, jagged stone and his killer crocodile, fang." Alec says and they both give the camera a peace sign and fang gives out a small growl.

"And finally the divine head chef of this very hotel, Marlena Cesaire." He says introducing the final judge and he makes the camera face him with a smile.

"And yours truly, Alec. It's time to determine the fate of the celestial soup. Let's get tasting!" He declares and we all look down at the soup with a smile. I was about to take a taste on the celestial soup when Alec spits out the soup in disgust along with with my dad.

"What is this?!" Alex asks as he puts the spoon down at the plate, I put mine back to the plate and was confused because I didn't do anything to it like it supposed to happen on the show.

"I don't think this would fare well with our guest, I'll give it a 3/10." My dad says showing the plate with red stars and I shake my head. "Seeing as everyone's reaction to there soups, I'll give it a 0." I said looking down confused on who would do this since I didn't do anything to it. Everyone was given their own opinions on the soup and marinette's great uncle devastated comes to my table and takes a taste while asking for permission to taste my untouched soup. I nodded and watch as he takes a sip of the soup and he quickly spits out to the side looking even more confused.

"I don't understand, I didn't put these ingredients in. It must be a mistake, someone sabotage my soup." He explains with a sad look and looking at my dad begging to give him another chance before I could say anything Alec steps beside marinette's great uncle.

"Sorry, Chan sifu, I'll be given you a zero too. Which means your score is 0.8 out of 10, the lowest so far. Your celestial soup will not be in the hotel's menu this year and you will not be named world's greatest chef!" Alec announced as he looks at the camera, I stood up to talk to marinette and adrien who were looking at chief cheng in worry.

"I don't get it, I thought you said that he doesn't make mistakes?" I asked marinette who gives me a nod. "He doesn't! Is just maybe he was right, maybe someone did sabotage his soup." She says with a frown and looking at anyone suspicious that's when she sees a strange man in chef uniform.

"Wait? Who's that, he has my uncle's flower petals that I had for him." She says pointing at the strange man who was walking away. I turn around to see who she meant only to give out a glare.

"I thought I made that guy leave the hotel, I fired him this morning for some stuff he did with the other workers. Alya's mother came to me this morning about him getting out of control so I fired him, he must of come back to get back at the chef for being fired and jealous of your uncle." I said as we watch him leave. Marinette walks away to speak to her uncle who was about to leave and head to the kitchen but he left in shame making marinette look down in sadness.

"Let him cool down marinette, let's wait for him downstairs." I said and she nods, the three of us were about to leave when I felt my phone go off, I stop making the two stop as well. I look at my phone to see that it was luka calling me.

"You guys go ahead, I'll meet you later." I said, they nod and left. I went close to the windows to take the call with a smile, I answered it with a smile on my face.