MY LOVER IS A CHEATER

This story is work of fiction. Places, characters, names, business, incidents, events are all products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or any actual events are purely coincidental.

Do not distribute.

I'm not fan of a perfect or ideal characters so expect the flaws, toxicity and imperfections of my characters. You will hate and maybe never like them, so if you are looking for an ideal and dreamy characters you can't find it here.

This story contains strong languages, scenes, and sensitive themes that could be disturbing to you but don't worry this story doesn't contains R-18.

Cringe lines and scenes you will encounter. Typographical and grammatical errors is always present. I'm still working in my writing style but I'll asure you that my work is worth to read.

I have no idea what the professions of my characters are. I did some research, but not enough to know everything. So, please assist me in correcting my incorrect information. Thank you very much!

Note: If ever you don't feel comfortable while reading this, you can drop and stop reading. I will understand. However, I appreciate you taking time to try to read my story.

-----

hi! i am prplrish but you can call me secha! and i want to welcome you to my world!

this story is not the first story i've posted here on wattpad, but this is the first story that i am confident enough to share with you. my lover is a cheater is not a dreamy story. so i am afraid some of you won't like this. but! i will be happy if you guys share your opinions about me, my stories, and my characters.

i hope you enjoy the journey!

secha