𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

Hyunjae grabbed the pillow from his grasp, smacking it to his head instead "Did you go mute?Speak louder!"

"ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ"

Jae's short patience stirred with curiousity getting the best of her, she spoke louder than intended "ZHONG CHENLE SPEAK LOUDER I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!"

"I TOLD THEM I'M DATING YOU!"

and the two went dead silent.Only the sounds of Renjun sipping his green tea, Jeno and Jaemin's snickering was heard around the living room considering it's 11:30pm.

"Not to make things more awkward but your faces right now are really funny", Jaemin voiced out, trying his best not to laugh.

Hyunjae cleared her throat, "I mean if she stopped flirting with you after that then it's all good I guess...", trying to pry the mixed feelings bubbling up within her.

"Well..Yeah..But now they want to meet you..like on a zoom meeting too"

"Why are you even worried about that?It's not like I haven't met your parents at all"

Chenle just raised a brow at her, crossing his arms "You met my parents as my friend but not as my girlfriend Goldie"

"And the difference is??"

"Chenlei's messing with you his mom already knows he likes you since 2018"

"I'm just saying my grandma would be there too"

"I just came home after my script reading Centurion no need to pressure me with that"

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

ring  ring  ring

The repeated ringing from Chenle's phone just made her jolt in panic, dashing to the nearest mirror to see if she looked decent enough to meet his other relatives "Do I really have to show up?What do I do?"

"Never thought my aegi Sky would panic this much for such a thing"

"Where's the girl Chenlei-ah?"

"I think Chenlei's just trying to avoid our Deying over here"

After hearing one of the aunt's comments she hastily adjusted his phone, nodding her head at him in determination. "Nihao ma, my name is Wa lai li and I'm also known as Xian zai..Nice to meet you all"

"You have great pronounciation!"

"No wonder my Chenlei's avoiding Deying, he's got a better one!Nice to meet you too!"

"I still think Deying is fit for him"

"It's been quiet some time Wa lai li!How have you been?"