maturity

~time skip~ end of 3rd year

I rolled out of bed. We had just finished our final exams and I was studying non stop for them. I'm finally free to do stuff again. I put everything aside to focus on it. Today was the day we were getting our results but we could come to school in our own clothes.

I left my room and walked downstairs.
"Good morning n/n" Midoriya smiled. I slumped down and smiled at him. I walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed the coffee brew. I put it on the island and kicked the fridge closed. I opened the bottle then started pouring it over a cup of ice. I put it back on the table and slowly fell down to it. I rested my head on the island and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Bakugou's POV

I woke up without y/n next to me. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I walked downstairs looking for her.
"Have you seen N/n, Deku?" I asked
"Yeah she went into the kitchen like 20 minutes ago" he said "she looked really tired"
"Ok thank you" I walked into the kitchen.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw y/n sleeping on the island. I laughed and walked over to her.
"Babe" I put my hand on her back "you have to get up" I lightly shook her. She groaned and pushed my hand away.
"N/n" I continued shaking her. She stil didn't budge "Y/n can you get up" I pushed her. I didn't realise my own strength and she fell onto the ground.

Y/n's pov

I was pushed onto the hard wood floor. I looked up and saw Katsuki looking down at me shocked.
"Get that dumb look off your face" I stood up "obviously if you pushed me I'd fall"
"I'm so sorry babe" he pleaded "I didn't realise that I pushed you that hard"
"Mhmm its fine" I took my watered down coffee from the island and poured it down the sink.
"You look good" he wrapped his arms around my waist pushing me into the island. He leaned in for a kiss.
"Wait I have morning breath" I stopped his lips with my hand.
"I don't give a fuck" he moved my hand and planted a kiss on my lips.

I put my hands on his chest as he pulled me closer.
"Ew it's too early for baby making" Sero walked in with the rest of our friends.
"Shut it tape face" Katsuki snapped. We all laughed and got comfy around the kitchen.
"So how do you guys feel, we're leaving in a week" Mina sat on Kirishima's lap.
"Honestly I don't know how to feel" Jiro said.
"Right, like it doesn't feel real" Sero said
"Yeah I can't believe we're all moving" I said
"Yeah but we're all going to live in the same little estate" Midoriya said
"Obviously the legacy must go on" Mina laughed
"These past 3 years have been so much fun" Todoroki said
"Yeah they have" Kirishima sniffed
"Kiri are you Ok?" I asked
"Yeah I'm just going to miss you guys" he sniffed
"We'll literally be across the road..." Katsuki said.
"I'm used to you being down the hall" he wiped his tears.
"Yeah but at least we get to finally be the heros we've been training to be" I said
"Bitch shut up you got your hero licence last month" Momo laughed
"Woww and here I was try to be nice" I laughed.
"Are you sure we still have to go to school?" Sero yawned
"We're getting our results back today" Jiro said
"What time do we have to be there?" Mina asked
"Aizawa said 9:30" Katsuki said
"It's 8:45...." Jiro said. We all froze then made a run for our rooms to get ready.

I had a quick shower and rushed to get ready.