the photoshoot

I woke up next to Jazzy. She was still fast asleep in my arms. I slowly picked her up and put her in my bed. I wrapped the blanket on her and she snuggled into it. I carefully left the room and walked downstairs. No one was downstairs. I glanced up at the time and I instantly fully woke up. It was 6am. I quickly turned around and bumped into someone.
"Sorry" I got up.
"It's my fault for trying to sneak up on you babe" Katsuki wrapped his arms around me. He looked worried.
"Are you Ok?" I asked
"Y-yeah I'm fine" he said the speed walked back upstairs.

Bakugou's POV
Last night

I left y/n's room and went to one of the guestrooms. I got into bed and slowly dosed off.

Y/n falling off the building played over again in my brain. All the emotions took over again. I watched us all cry. But something was different.
"Y/n why would you do that?" I held her hand.
"Get tf off of me" she snatched her hand away.
"Wha- I thought you were meant to be unconscious"
"Yeah I was but your annoying ass woke me up"
"Y-y/n I'm sorry"
"I don't give a fuck, its over" she pushed me away from her.
"B-but y/n I love you"
"If you loved me you wouldn't fuck up every time you get a chance to"
"I'm not used to relationships"
"Bakugou we've been dating for over a year you should know what you're doing by now"
"Y/n please"
"Dad can you get him out of here?"
"Katsuki I think you should leave" y/n's dad escorted me out. I walked back to the dorms crying. I opened the door and went straight to my room. I cried until I fell asleep.

After a few hours I woke up. I rubbed my dried tears out of my eyes and walked downstairs. I walked into the living room and froze. There she was. Y/n was making out with Deku and half and half on the couch. They all turned to look at me.
"What are you looking at?" She snapped at me.
"N-nothing" I scurried outside.

I sat down on the porch and breathed in the fresh air.
"Ew what's he doing here?" Alien glared at me.
"I have no idea" Shitty hair did the same.
"Kiri-" they slammed the door before I could finish. I slumped on the porch staring at the sky.
"Heyyyy Bakugou" Crystal sat on my lap.
"Hi" I replied not bothered to move her.
"I saw y/n fucking the boys in there and I was wondering if you want to get back at her" she rubbed my torso slowly.
"Sure" I kissed her. She kissed back and it quickly turned passionate. I picked her up and brought her inside. Everyone turned to face us and I made eye contact with y/n. She looked at me blankly then continued cuddling the boys. It clearly didn't bother her but I decided to take it further. I took Crystal to my room and we continued. Clothes quickly hit the floor and the room became hot. After we both finished, I fell asleep laying on her. She cuddled me and fell asleep too.

The next morning I woke up to Crystal smiling at me.
"Hey babe" she kissed me.
"Hi" I kissed back. I got up and took a shower and changed. I came back out of the bathroom and Crystal was gone. She probably went to ho get ready so I did think into it much.

I walked downstairs to the living room and I got uncomfortable. Y/n was sitting on half and half's lap facing him asleep. He rubbed her back slowly as Deku leaned on his shoulder. They all looked really happy while I was still miserable. Y/n started waking up and saw me staring.
"What?" She asked
"N-nothing, so are you guys together now?" I sat down across from them.
"Yeah we are" Deku smiled.
"Oh ok have fun" I got up.
"Don't worry we have" half and half winked at me.

~time skip~

After a few more weeks of this torture  Crystal had become my girlfriend. Seeing y/n with those two made me long affection and Crystal willingly gave it to me. But recently y/n had been acting weird. I would hear her throwing up in the mornings and this afternoon she was crying in Deku's arms.
"Don't worry babe, we're here with you and we'll never leave" he said rubbing her back. She eventually calmed down.
"N/n what's wrong?" Alien asked
"I'm pregnant" y/n wiped her eyes.
"Damn" Sero said and everyone started laughing.
"Shut up dumbass" y/n laughed.
"How far along are you?" Weird ears asked.
"Only a few weeks" y/n replied.
"So its definitely one of ours" half and half smirked at me.
"Yeah so I'm definitely keeping it" y/n smiled and skipped away down the hall. Part of my heart broke. Does that mean that if it was mine she would have killed it? Probably.