visiting grammy

It has been a few weeks since the party. I've been distancing myself from everyone else but I don't know why. I've been feeling off. I'd stay in my room for days at a time and wouldn't talk to anyone. My friends tried to help but I always shrugged it off. Since I wasn't eating they ended up telling Aizawa and my parents without me knowing.

I woke up late and scanned my dirty room. I had the motivation to clean it but I showered first. I got ready for the day and put on an outfit.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I started picking up my clothes from the floor and throwing them into my laundry basket. I picked up the full basket and walked downstairs towards the laundry room. I walked through the living room where everyone was and they all smiled at me. I gave them a weak smile and continued walking. I heard rummaging and running behind me. I opened the door to the laundry room and put my clothes in the washer. Then the door slammed behind me. I turned around and Katsuki was standing there.
"Hi" I said. He quickly pulled me into tight hug.
"Y/n I've missed you so much" he peaked all around my face "how are you feeling?" He held my hands.
"Much better now" I smiled
"Good I understand that you want time alone so I'll leave you be"
"Ok thank you"
"Can I get another hug?" He put his arms out. I hugged him and heard his inhale deeply in my hair. I lifted my head to look at him.
"Did you just sniff me?" I asked confused
"Y-yes"
"Katsuki what is actually wrong with you" I laughed
"Shut it" he laughed. I turned around and finished switching on the washing machine. It started washing and I left the basket there.

I turned and Katsuki was still standing there staring at me.
"You ok?" I asked
"Wow my wife is so beautiful" he kissed my cheeks again.
"Katsuki you're acting like you haven't seen me in months"
"Actually I haven't seen you in 1 week 4 days 15 hours and 46 minutes"
"Wow I'm dating a weirdo"
"Yes you are" he laughed
"How is everyone?" I asked and his smile faded.
"Well um Deku and half and half are falling apart, the girls are worried af, shitty hair and tape face are grieving like you're dead-"
"How are you Katsuki?"
"I um I completely gave up, like I was bad bad but seeing you has made me way better" he hugged me again. I returned the hug then dragged him back to the living room.

I sat down on the couch and everyone stared at me. I didn't say anything I just put my arms out. Everyone jumped on me hugging me tightly.
"How are you guys?"my voice cracked. They all let go teary eyed.
"Y/n we missed you so much" Midoriya sniffed.
"I'm sorry and thank you to whoever's would drop off meals by my door everyday" I rubbed my eyes. Everyone turned to face Katsuki.
"No problem" he smiled
"Come here" I put my arms out and he hugged me. Everyone else joined in and didn't let go.

As everyone was still in my embrace I started thinking. I never thought I made that much of an impact in their lives but I see that I do. I hugged them tighter thinking about how I caused them pain. We all stayed like this for a few more minutes. Then we all let go. I looked at them all and they were all dressed.
"Everyone go put on shoes and a jacket we're going somewhere" I stood up "Kirishima can you stay here?". Everyone left while Kirishima stayed behind.
"What's up n/n?" He asked
"Can you drive your car while I drive mine?"
"Yeah sure where are we going?"
"I'll send you the address but it's kinda far"
"Ok cool we can get gas on the way"
"Yeah go get ready I need to make a call" I smiled. He nodded and left the room and I called my grandma.
"Heyy Sweetie" she answered
"Hi grammy" I smiled
"What did you need baby?"
"I was wondering if me and a few friends could come over, we've all had a rough couple of days"
"Of course you guys can cone over, tell them to pack bags you guys can stay the weekend"
"Thank you so much grammy, we'll be over soon"
"Ok bye baby" she ended the call and everyone came back in the living room.