the beginning of the end

We walked into the class. Everyone fell silent and stared. Simon walked up to me.
"Hi-" he slapped me across the face "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I held my throbbing cheek.
"You got kidnapped, KIDNAPPED" he said "That is so embarrassing" he pulled me into a hug "did they do anything to you cause I'll kill them now"
"Nope" I pulled back and turned to my class. They were all smiling at me "ok please don't-" they jumped onto me.
"Y/n if you ever try shit like this again, you're dead" Mina squeezed me tighter.
"I know" I laughed. Everyone got up and sat back down.
"Where's your uniform?" Simon asked
"I'm going to be teaching for the rest of the day, there's no point of me wearing it" I fixed my shirt "I'll see you guys later" I waved and walked towards the door "love you Katsuki" I left the room.

Bakugou's POV

"I'll see you guys later" Y/n walked towards the door "love you Katsuki" she closed the door behind her.

My face instantly went red. I smiled at the door for a few more minutes.
"Bro she says that everyday why are blushing" Simon laughed.
"He's so in love" Ariana rolled her eyes.
"Shut it extra!" I snapped at her "I'm not my fault you couldn't pull her"
"Damn" Simon laughed "anyways back to the lesson"

Y/n's pov

I was in front of the first year's classroom. Aizawa was teaching. I knocked on the door and in a few minutes he opened it. He stared at me for a few seconds.
"Hi" I smiled. He continued staring "you Ok?" I asked. He pulled me into a hug.
"If you ever worry me like that again, I'll kill you" he whispered. He let go and I followed him into the class.
"Hi guys" I waved. They all quickly tackled me "wow I didn't know you missed me this much" I giggled. After a while they let go and I stood up.
"Since y/n is here I'm going to sleep" he got into his sleeping bag.
"But I-" I stopped when I saw his eyes close "nevermind then" I turned back to the class "so what are we learning?"

~time skip~

"Ok so that's the end of lesson" I said "have a good lunch" everyone left the room except a group of girls "did you guys need something?" I walked up to them.
"Yeah" they said
"Sure what is it?"
"Can you set up my friend with someone in your class?" One of the girls was pushed towards me.
"Um sure let's go" I took her hand and we walked to the canteen "so what's this person like?"
"He's really nice and sweet" she swooned "I've always wanted to talk to him but I've been really nervous"
"Ok well I'll do what I can" we walked in "so where is he?". She pointed to where my friend group sitting down. I automatically thought it was Sero.

We walked over.
"Hey guys this first year likes one of us-"
"Hi Bakugou" she giggled "you look really good today"
"Huh?" I slowly peeled her hand from mine "who exactly did you want me to set you up with?"
"Bakubabe" she smiled at him. Everyone looked at me.
"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I looked at her.
"I don't know, I just really wanted to talk to him" she continued staring at him "so do you want to go out with me?" She latched onto his hands.
"Well" I ripped her hand off of his "I'm sorry he has a girlfriend"
"Yeah I know, I've heard of her but I've never met her" she rolled her eyes "which bald headed bimbo is it?" She looked around.
"Hi I'm the bald headed bimbo" I put my hand out and she gasped
"Oh I-I-"
"Its fine don't worry about it" I gritted my teeth "I have to go to the restroom, I'll be right back" I turned
"I'M COMING" Katsuki shot up and ran after me.