meet Crystal

I walked down to the pool deep in thought. 'So if the earring belongs to this Crystal girl then who's bra is that?' I questioned.
"Y/N!" Midoriya shouted.
"Huh?" I snapped out of the trance.
"I said you look nice" he smiled
"Oh thank you cutie" I smiled and we walked to the pool together.

We got there and everyone but Katsuki was there. My classmates were in the water while Mic and Aizawa sat on the chairs. Midoriya and I jumped in with our friends. Katsuki joined us a few minutes later. Everyone was having a great time but I was still thinking about the bra.
"So what do you know about this Crystal girl?" I asked Mina, Jiro and Momo.
"Well her name is Crystal Ann" Mina said
"Her quirk is heart eyes, so she can make people fall for her" Jiro added
"Oh and she seems to like Bakugou but he told her he had a girlfriend" Momo said
"Yeah she was so mad" Mina laughed
"That makes sense I found a bra in his room" I said they all looked at me shocked "she probably put it there so I'd see and leave Katsuki"
"Yeah I get it" Mina said "but be careful just in case, don't get me wrong I trust Bakugou but still"
"Yeah I understand" I checked the time and it was 10:47 "I'm going to get out and get ready to leave"
"Ok we'll come with you" Jiro said.

We walked back to my room and all spoke until it was time for me to leave. I made sure I had everything on me and we all walked back to the living room. Everyone was waiting there with sad faces.
"I'm gonna get going" I said
"Are you sure you can't stay?" Midoriya said.
"Yeah I'm sorry" I hugged everyone and said my goodbyes. Katsuki was last and he latched onto me and didn't let go.
"Katsuki I have to go" I said trying to free myself from his grasp
"Take me with you" he whined
"I can't do that" I said
"Why not?" He asked letting go
"Your mum wants you dead for letting me leave alone, I'd prefer to have my boyfriend alive" I laughed
"Fine but come back soon" he said giving me a kiss.
"I will" I said kissing him back "bye guys" I waved then vanished.

I appeared in my living room.
Simon, my parents and Angel were all talking.
"Hiii Angel" I smiled giving her a hug.
"Hey babe" she said.
"So what's going on?" I sat next to her.
"Simon and Angel are moving in together" mum said. I started laughing loudly and everyone looked at me confused.
"Wait you're serious" I stopped
"Yeah we've been looking at houses and we found the perfect one" Angel smiled
"Omg that's so cute" I giggled. "When are you moving into it?"
"In a few weeks" Simon said
"Great, tell me if you want any help call me" I got up and went to my room. I took a shower and put my hair in a bonnet. I was tired so I just went to bed.

~time skip~

It has been 2 weeks since I visited my class. I've been so caught but in studies and training that I couldn't go visit them but I made it up by facetiming them everyday. It was 4pm and I was finishing up training with dad and Simon. My phone started ringing so I took a break.
"Hello y/n?" Mina said worried
"Hi babe what's up?" I said
"Um I think you should come over"
"Oh I'm busy training right-"
"COME OVER NOW ITS BAKUGOU"
"Fine I'll be over in a few". She hung up leaving me confused.

"Who was it?" Simon asked
"Mina she said there was something wrong with Katsuki so I'm going to go check it out" I said
"Ok be safe" dad said. I vanished and appeared in my friends's living room.

"Hey guys what's wrong with Katsuki?" I asked
"He's in your room" Kirishima said clearly upset.
"I'm so sorry y/n" Jiro said holding onto my hands. I let go of her hands and ran to my room.

I busted open the door and saw Katsuki kissing a girl. They stopped and looked at me.
"Baby who's this?" The girl asked.
"Oh she's my ugly girlfriend" Katsuki looked at me in disgust. I was frozen in place.
"I know you didn't just say that" I said "and who tf are you?"
"I'm Katsuki's actual girlfriend Crystal" she smiled
"Is she serious?" I asked
"Yeah I forgot to break up with you" Katsuki put his arm around Crystal "I don't know why you thought I'd ever be with your ugly ass". Crystal laughed and they kissed.