surviving

It has been a week of living with Christian, Eric and Angela. It has been actual hell. Eric thinks he is some sort of father figure to Katsuki and I and always tries to tell us what to do. Christian is still all whipped but Angela is an angel. She gives us free will and let's us do what we want. But her only rule still applies.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

We were all eating breakfast together like usual. It was completely silent as half of us don't like each other.
"Y/n?" Eric said
"Yes" I looked up at him
"Why are you dressed like a slut?"
"Excuse me" I put down my utensils.
"You're dressed like a whore, its really distracting"
"So you like kids"
"Huh"
"You like kids, cause I'm covered so why would what I'm wearing be distracting?"
"It's not my fault you look like you fuck people for money". I jumped over the table and held a dagger to his throat.
"Watch your mouth" I said
"Y/n what did I say about weapons at the table" Angela said
"Sorry" I dropped it in front of her "well I'm not hungry anymore" I started walking away.
"Good you need to lose some weight anyway" Eric mumbled
"Say that again" I snapped my head around.
"Eric what is your fucking problem today?" Angela stood up.
"Nothing I just don't want my nephew's wife to be a fat slut" Eric rolled his eyes.
"Y/n here" Angela threw the dagger at me. I caught it and ran back to him.
"For the last time I will never be involved with your nephew" I spat venom.
"Now now honey-" Christian rubbed my lower back.
"You better get your hand off my wife before you don't have a hand" Katsuki started making spars. Christian quickly removed his hand.
"So I'm going to need an apology or you might not wake up tomorrow" I said
"I-I'm sorry" Eric stuttered
"And say you understand that I don't like your nephew"
"But-"
"I SAID SAY IT"
"OK OK I understand you don't like Christian"
"Thank you" I backed up. Eric tried to stab me with something but I dodged. I quickly disarmed him and it was another syringe "what is this?" I asked
"Tell me its not another one" Angela shot daggers at him.
"I um" Eric stuttered
"What's it do?" I examined it. Eric remained silent "fine then let's give it a little test drive shall we?" I grabbed a chunk of his hair and dragged it to the side exposing his bare neck. I stabbed it into his neck and released the liquid.
"Y-you-" Christian stuttered
"I what?" I smiled. Eric passed out on the table. "Can I take him to the torture room again?"
"Knock yourself out honey" Angela picked up her glass on wine and downed it.
"Thank you" Katsuki and I smiled.

We dragged his limp body down to the torture room and strapped him up in the chair. This was a daily occurrence in the house so Christian stopped protesting. Katsuki got a glass of water and threw it at Eric making him wake up harshly.
"So how would like to be tortured today?" I scanned the tools.
"How about we take his finger nails?" Katsuki said.
"N-no they just grew back fully" Eric struggled. His quirk was regeneration but because of his old age, it took him a while to fully regenerate.
"So nails it is" I picked up the tool and walked over to him. I grabbed his hand and pulled out the first nail. His screams echoed across the bloody brick walls.

~time skip~

"Ok we're done" I stood up shaking the small bottle of nails. Eric was whimpering in the chair "I'm going to go take a nap" I left the room and Katsuki followed me. I walked back to my room and went straight to my bathroom to shower first. Once I was done, I changed