revenge

⚠️tw- suicide⚠️
"You" Almight glared at the man. Aizawa was doing the same while Katsuki was staring at me.
"Um so who's this guy?" I asked.
"He's-"
"I'm all for one" he smirked "aren't you the girl that put away my son?"
"Who's your son?" I asked
"Tomura"
"Oh Shiggy"
"Yes um Shiggy"
"Then yeah that was me"
"Its good that I found you" he smiled "now I can kill you with my bare hands"
"That's fucking funny" I laughed.
"Y-y/n he will actually do it" Almight said concerned.
"Good, you're all acting like I don't already want that to happen" I said. The room went silent.
"Damn" All for one said then both of us bursting out laughing.
"Y/n you don't understand" Aizawa said
"What don't I understand?" I asked
"He matches your crazy exactly" Almight said
"Great then let's battle it out bitch" I tightened my now ponytail.
"Good I can kill all of you at once"
"Yooo hold up, that's not part of the agreement"
"We have an agreement?"
"Yes we fight to the death and they leave untouched safely"
"But-"
"I don't care what you think that's the agreement so shut it"
"Fine gosh"
"Good now you guys can leave now" I looked at the heroes and Katsuki. They were all looking at me like I said something dumb.

"Y/n are you stupid?" Almight asked
"No now get out" I replied.
"THIS IS WHAT I MEAN" Katsuki shouted as all for one released him "YOU ALWAYS DO SHIT RECKLESSLY"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME, YOU LEAVE, I STAY, IF I GET HURT YOU CAN SCOLD ME LATER BUT RIGHT NOW I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOU" I shouted back
"WHO TF ARE YOU YELLING AT?" Katsuki snapped back.
"YOU BITCH NOW SHUT UP AND GET OUT"
"WATCH YOUR MOUTH, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT US HERE"
"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE ME PASS OUT, YOU WERE THE ONE TELLING GRAMS EVERYTHING THAT I CLEARLY DIDN'T WANT HER TO KNOW AND YOU'RE ALWAYS THE ONE TO FUCK UP, I DIDN'T DO SHIT"
"YOU ALWAYS DO SOMETHING BUT YOU'RE TOO SPOILED AND ARROGANT TO SEE IT" he shouted and the room went silent again.
"Fr?"
"Wait Y/n I didn't-"
"I want to break up" I wiped my now teary eyes.
"What?"
"We're over" I walked around Katsuki and he grabbed my arm pulling me back.
"Y/n please-"
"I don't care get off me" I pushed him off me and walked towards all for one. I grabbed his shirt and teleported to a secluded area.

I stepped away from still wiping away my tears.
"Ok let's go" I sniffed
"Are you Ok?" He asked
"I'm fine"
"N-no you're not"
"Drop it"
"No because Tomura thinks of you like family"
"So?"
"So it means you are, I must make sure you're ok"
"That's really nice of you but I'm really fine"
"You just broke up with your boyfriend of over a year that you have sacrificed your life and dignity for several times"
"Yeah and?"
"No offense but Tomura would have treated you better just saying"
"Maybe he would have" I laughed.
"Perfect you're smiling again, I'm not good at this feelings stuff"
"You amazing don't worry" I smiled "now let's do this" I smirked and got into position. He did the same and we both smirked at each other.

"You have no idea what you're getting into" All first one said
"I know but I have nothing to lose"
"How about your life?"
"Again nothing to lose"
"Damn you need a therapist"
"Yeah let's go together" I laughed. He charged at me with fire. I quickly dodged and shot knives at him. He missed them and continued coming at me with different quirks. His reflexes were really quick so I couldn't hit him. I continued trying as I started slowing down.

Suddenly lights shone down on us causing us to look up. There were news helicopters filming us.
"Damn they can never leave my ass alone" I rolled my eyes.
"Peak they don't know who tf I am" all for one laughed
"Yes they do she just said your name" I said
"You're lying"
"I'm not, listen" we both went silent trying to listen to what the lady was saying.
"Below me, we have UA student Y/n Smith also known as the bladed hero: Nightfall, battling it out against the psycho villain All for one" she said
"Told you" I said
"Shit"
"Wait no that means-" I was interrupted by Almight, Aizawa and Simon dropping from the sky.
"WE ARE HERE" Almight announced.
"Go away" I rubbed my temples.
"But-"
"Please stand over there and only jump in if I'm literally seconds away from death"
"Wait-"
"I SAID PLEASE"
"Fine" they scoffed and moved over.