date night

I woke up with something weighting down on my chest. I looked down and saw Shadow snuggling into my chest. I smiled and rubbed him as the Bakusquad watched me.
"Ok but that's the cutest thing I've ever seen" Mina giggled
"Righttt" Jiro smiled.
"Oh shush" I laughed. I got up and walked downstairs with Shadow in my arms. The Bakusquad followed me all the way to the kitchen.
"So what do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked. They all shrugged and I walked around the kitchen. I handed Shadow over to Mina, Jiro and Momo to hold until I'm done cooking.
"HEYY HE'S MY SON, HAND HIM OVER" Katsuki whisper yelled. He took Shadow away from the girls and sat down with him, petting him until he woke up.

~time skip~

I just finished cooking while everyone watched Katsuki playing with an energetic Shadow. The whole class had gradually made their way downstairs while I was cooking.

 The whole class had gradually made their way downstairs while I was cooking

I walked over to Shadow.
"Heyyy baby" I babied him "are you hungry?" I poured him a bowl of dog food and he pouted. I cut off a piece of Katsuki's bacon and gave it to him.
"HEYYYY THAT WAS MINE" Katsuki whined. He watched Shadow smile while eating the bacon "aww do you want more boy?"
"Hmph" I scoffed. I walked around the house telling everyone that breakfast is ready. They all ran into the kitchen and started eating. I had a bit of breakfast then waited for Shadow to finish eating.

Once he was done I picked him up and we went to go get ready. Katsuki and I planned to go buy more pet stuff for him today. I took a shower, changed and did my hair.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I finished getting ready and picked up Shadow and walked to the living room waiting for Katsuki.
"Where are you and my nephew going?" Sero asked sitting next to me.
"We're going to get him a few more stuff, Katsuki is coming but he's taking ages" I said
"Tsk I didn't even take that long" Katsuki said walking into the room. "Hiii boy are you ready to go?" He babied Shadow.
"I think I just fell in love all over again" I smiled watching Katsuki being soft with Shadow. He looked up at me and smiled. "Ok ok stop with the cuteness we have things to do" I said. We said bye to Sero then got in the car. We didn't have a car seat for Shadow so he just sat in my lap.