going home

~time skip~
It is a few days before we go back to the dorms. We've been slowly packing all our stuff. Everything has been going smoothly. Everyone has been training together, with Sunday as our cheat day. Life was good. But there was one problem...

"Why can't you guys sleep in your own rooms?" I asked Katsuki, Todoroki and Midoriya. They have been sleeping in my bed for the past week.
"Because sleeping with you is better" Midoriya whined.
"Its more comfy" Todoroki said.
"Yeah now move dumbass" Katsuki lightly pushed me out of the way and the three boys walked into the room.
"Fine but I have to take a shower first" I said and grabbed my robe.

I took a shower and put my hair into a bonnet. I put on the robe then made my way back into to room. I walked over to the wardrobe and grabbed an oversized shirt.

 I walked over to the wardrobe and grabbed an oversized shirt

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I went back into the bathroom and changed into it. I walked out and the three boys were sitting on the bed watching me.
"What?" I asked.
"If Bakugou ever fucks up we would love to be a polyamorous relationship with you" Todoroki winked.
"Tsk, like I'd ever let her leave" Katsuki said dragging me into a hug. "You're too late Shitty nerds she's mine" he peaked all over my face as I giggled.
"Ok ok it's late let's get to bed" I said. I got into bed and the boys got into their usual positions.
"Goodnight cuties" I said closing my eyes.

Todoroki's POV

"Goodnight cuties" y/n said then fell asleep.
"Hey are you guys asleep?" Izuku whispered.
"Nope" I said
"Nah" Bakugou answered. "What do you want?"
"I can't sleep" Izuku said
"Tough" Katsuki scoffed.
"Bakugou?" I said
"What half and half?" Bakugou asked
"You better not fuck up with y/n, I'm serious about what I said" I said
"I know" he said then snuggled more into y/n's chest.

Y/n's pov

I heard the boy's talking so I pretended to be asleep.
"You better not fuck up with y/n, I'm serious about what I said" Todo said.
"I know" Katsuki said then snuggled into me.
"You guys do know I can hear you right?" I whispered. The boys quickly sat up and faced me. "Yall weird af" I laughed then actually fell asleep.

~time skip~

I woke up with the boys still cuddling me. I got used to it and crept out of the room. I walked to the kitchen to start on breakfast. I saw someone scurry away from the window when I was coming. I quickly ran outside and saw the man from the pet shop.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I shouted
"I-I- he stuttered.
"SPIT IT OUT!"
"I wanted to talk to you"
"Why?"
"I can't get you out of my mind-"
"I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING LYING"
"What?"
"Sir I have told you I have a boyfriend leave me tf alone"
"He can't treat you the way I can" he stepped closer and caressed my cheek with his thumb. I quickly twisted his arm and held it behind his back. I then swiped his feet and he fell to the ground.
"SIR I HAVE A BOYFRIEND GROW TF UP" I shouted
"But I want you"
"I DON'T CARE"
"If you don't care why are you flashing me?" He smirked. I looked down and realised I had not pants on and he could see my underwear.
"AIZAWA HELP PEDO" I shouted. Aizawa, Katsuki, Kirishima,Todoroki, Midoriya, Sero and Simon ran outside. "Damn I only called Aizawa" I said.
"YOU AGAIN!" Katsuki shouted. He got ready to blast the man but Aizawa wrapped the man in his scarf and Simon grabbed Katsuki.
"What's going on y/n?" Simon asked
"He was snooping around the house staring through the windows and when I confronted him he was staring at my underwear" I said.
"Oh was he?" Midoriya said. His body started charging up while Todoroki's left side went off.
"YO CALM DOWN" I said. "Aizawa please just get him out of here"
"Don't worry Aizawa I'll do it" Simon said.
"Wait, I love you" the man said.
"It's too early for this bull shit" I said going back into the house. Aizawa put the man into Simon's car he drove away with him. Everyone then came inside.