exposing the traitors

"So y/n what have you collected on the traitors?" Almight asked. I was in the middle of a meeting with some pro heros.
"So I know that they were collecting information on all of us for the league before they were arrested and they were fulfilling little tasks for then like kidnapping people for them, then sadly the league would dispose of the people" I explained. "They have moved on from the league and have been working for overhaul for the past few weeks"
"Excellent work y/n" Miriko smiled. I smiled at her and if I wasn't black I'd be blushing like a bitch.
"Is there anything else you know?" Best Jeanist asked.
"No that's it" I said
"Ok thank you y/n you can go now" Aizawa said. I nodded then got up and left.

~time skip~

"So where have you been y/n?" Mina asked as I walked into the house.
"I-I was with Simon" I lied.
"I heard my name" Simon says walking into the room.
"Y/n where were you?" Katsuki asked looking at me suspiciously.
"I was um I was with the heroes" I sighed.
"Why?" Kirishima stood up and walked towards me with Katsuki
"I um was in a meeting with them" I said backing up.
"About what?" Sero joined then. I quickly opened the door and ran out.
"GET HER" Kirishima shouted and Sero quickly wrapped me in tape bringing me back inside.
"Y/n why would you lie to us?" Jiro walked towards me.
"Let me go!" I said struggling.
"We'll let you go when you tell us the truth" Momo scoffed.
"Fine I was actually at a meeting with the heroes but I can't tell you what about yet" I said.
"She's telling the truth" Simon called out "I can tell when she's lying and she's not"
"Fine let her go" Katsuki said. Sero let go and I walked up to my room. I heard stomping following me but I didn't bother turning around I already knew who it was. I unlocked my door and left it open for Katsuki. He slammed the door behind him.
"SO WE LIE TO EACH OTHER NOW" he shouted.
"No but-"
"THEN WHY TF DID YOU LIE LIKE THAT"
"Because I couldn't tell you the truth"
"WHY Y/N"
"Because-"
"IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE?"
"NO no no there isn't"
"SO WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU LATELY you've been sneaking around, ignoring everyone and disappearing for hours-"
"Katsuki I need you to trust me ok?" I put my hands on his cheeks "I'll be able to explain everything in a little while just believe me, I'm not cheating or seeing anyone else"
"Tsk fine you're lucky I love you" he kissed me putting his hands on my waist.
"Good" I let go of him to go change.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)"Um where are you going?" Katsuki asked"We planned to train together today did you forget?" I asked

"Um where are you going?" Katsuki asked
"We planned to train together today did you forget?" I asked.
"N-no I'll be right back I'm going to go change"
"Ok I'll wait in the living room"

I walked downstairs and sat next to Momo.
"Where's Jiro?" I asked.
"She went to the kitchen to get us snacks" Momo replied. Jiro walked back into the living room.
"Damn y/n you look good" she smiled giving Momo snacks then sat next to me.
"Thank you love" I smiled. They both cuddled into me. We all just spoke until Katsuki came downstairs.

 We all just spoke until Katsuki came downstairs