kidnapped

We closed the door behind us and quickly stopped.
"What did I tell you about fucking in my house?" Grams said sharpening her dagger.
"It was a joke I swear" I put my hands up.
"I'm going to let it go this time but next time you're dead" she put the dagger away.
"I see where y/n gets her love of weapons" Katsuki said
"Yeah she got the knives from me then guns from my wife"
"That's amazing, she taught us a few dagger tricks" Katsuki said smiling at me.
"Y/n you learnt knife tricks?" Grams faced me.
"Yeah I know a few now" I replied.
"A few? You gave us a whole show at training" Katsuki added
"You must have really improved" Grams smiled
"Yeah I have" I said
"Our teachers say that she's mastered knives, so she started training guns" Katsuki put his arm around me "I'm so proud of her"
"You've gotten that good? Ok go change into your workout clothes and meet me in the gym I have to see this"
"Ok be there in a minute" Katsuki and I walked back to my room. He sat on my bed while I went through the closet to find the clothes. I finally found them and started changing.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Are you just going to show Grams some tricks then come back here?" Katsuki asked
"No, I'm going to fight her" I replied
"You're going to what?"
"Fight her"
"She's an old lady you can't fight her"
"Have you seen her? She is no ordinary old lady"
"But she's your grandma"
"That lady is 76 with abs and huge biceps I don't care if she's my grandmother"
"Fine but go easy on herHell no cause she's not going to go easy on me" I unlocked a case and it was filled with my weapons. I dug through it and got knives and guns and strapped them to me.
"Fine but I'm coming just in case" he stood up.
"Ok come on" we left the room and walked down to the gym.

I opened the big doors and entered the gym. Grammy and Grams were sitting on the bench talking until we approached them.
"So who am I fighting this time?" I drank some of my water.
"Both of us" they both stood up.
"Huh?" I choked on the water
"We want to see your progress" Grammy pulled out a gun.

"Since when does Louis Vuitton have guns?" Katsuki asked"When you have the amount of money we do they have everything" Grams laughed pulled out a dagger

"When you have the amount of money we do they have everything" Grams laughed pulled out a dagger.