the banquet

It has been a few days since the talk show and it was finally the day of the banquet. It is on Friday at 7. Its 2:35, last period.

"Ok ok ok calm down everyone" I said to the first years "is it that big of a deal if he forgot to put a comma in the number?"
"Yes" the class shouted back
"Damn ok be all aggressive, next time I'll give the brownies meant for you guys to Almight" I scoffed
"YES" he walked into the classroom "hello everyone" he smiled
"Hey Might" I looked back at the computer to see what was next "did you want to tell the class something?"
"No I was sent to evaluate your teaching" he sat down.
"I'm not even supposed to be teaching, Aizawa is just too tired to do it" I pointed at Aizawa asleep on the floor.
"Yeah but if you want to be a teacher here you have to be good" Almight said
"You want to be a teacher here?" A student asked
"I was offered the job" I replied "I'd most likely be able to teach most subjects but I'd love to teach a combat class"
"I would apply for that" the class agreed
"Then I'll mention it to Nezu" Almight wrote it down. I continued with the lesson.

"That is all for today, does anyone have any questions?" I asked. No one put up their hand "ok great we have 15 minutes left so go away and talk" I sat at the desk. Almight got up and stood at the front of the class.
"Listen up class" he said catching everyone's attention "do you enjoy Y/n's lessons?" Everyone nodded "why?"
"She interacts with us, so she understands where we need help"
"She is very helpful"
"She doesn't get mad about explaining things over and over again"
"She's pretty" the students called out. Almight wrote all of it down.
"Thank you, see you guys next week" he left the room
"That is so sweet of you guys thanks for that" I smiled "ok now go ahead and talk". The class started talking and laughing amongst themselves.

There was a knock on the door to I opened it.
"Hey babe" Katsuki smiled
"Hi Katsuki you Ok?" I smiled
"Yeah I just wanted to see you" he walked into the class "hey brats" he waved. The class shouted their greetings back to him. He sat at the desk and sat in front of him like usual.
"I still don't know how you persuaded your teachers to let you leave 10 minutes early everyday to come see me" I laughed
"Being your husband has its percs" he rested his head on my shoulder.
"Really like what?"
"I get you, then immediate cuts in the lunch line-"
"Wait do you actually go to the front?"
"Yes.... don't you?"
"No I always decline"
"You're weird"
"And you're mean" I disconnected the computer and the white board "do you want to go through our request emails?"
"You mean your requests" he held onto my waist
"No I mean our, people have been requesting us together a lot lately, it's so fun doing stuff like that with you"
"Are you serious?" He let go and looked at me.
"Yeah" I smiled
"Oh yeah I'd definitely want to do it" he smiled and hugged me tightly.
"Great I'll email them back, would you prefer talk shows, photo shoot or events?"
"Anything if it's with you"
"Awwww" the girls erupted "that was so cute"
"Thank you" Katsuki laughed. Within a few minutes the bell rang.
"Ok amazing work this week guys" I stood up and walked to the front of the class "if anyone needs any extra help just call or text me and we can meet up somewhere or you can come to my dorm for help" a boy put up his hand "yeah?"
"I wasn't here when you gave everyone your number can I get it now?" He asked
"Sure" I smiled "everyone can go now, just come up and get it" I walked back over to Katsuki and wrote my number down on a sticky note. I looked up at Katsuki and he was glaring at me "he is a first year what is wrong with you?" I asked
"Hmph" Katsuki looked away.
"Here you go babe" I handed the boy my number.
"Thanks" he ran out of the door to catch up with his friend.
"I don't see why you gave him your number" Katsuki huffed
"Ok so how else would they contact me?" I asked
"I don't know, Instagram"
"My dms are full"
"Snap"
"I don't use snap"
"Fine nevermind"
"That's what I thought" I picked up my bag and got a container out of it.
"What's in there?"
"Brownies, watch this" I walked over to a still sleeping Aizawa and put the container of brownies close to his face.
"MINE" he jolted awake.
"Wait, wtf I didn't think it'd work" I laughed. Katsuki busted out laughing.
"Are you going to give me the brownies or not?" Aizawa glared at me.
"Knock yourself out" I passed him the container and he stood up and walked out of the class with the container.