the sports festival

The sports festival was today. I've been spending all my time training with Simon and dad or at uncle Jerry's gym. I ended up staying at my house instead of going back to the dorms. I haven't been answering anyone's calls or texts just so I can be 100% focused on the festival. I kept telling myself that but it was just because I couldn't handle talking to anyone my mental health wasn't the best so I needed to fix that beforehand.

I got out of bed and got ready. I was so pissed that we had to wear the pe kit instead of our hero costumes. I took a shower and put it on anyway. I went to my vanity and started doing my hair.

(You don't like it imagine something else)

Finally I put on my matching necklace and the promise ring. I told Katsuki in advance that I was going to distance myself from everyone and he accepted it and was really supportive. I walked downstairs and saw my family ready to leave.
"You guys are coming in person?" I asked
"Nah no shit dumbass" Simon said punching my arm.
"Fine fine" I said getting a protein shake from the fridge. "Let's take my car I want to drive"
"Are you sure honey?" Mum asked
"Yeah I'm sure"

We all walked out and locked the door. We got into my car and started driving to school.

~time skip~

We made it to the school and it was surrounded by food stands and things to do. I looked around and saw the food that I made. Aizawa asked if i could cook and i agreed. I handed it in secretly and left.
"Mhmm this is so good" Kaminari said stuffing his face with it.
"I know right" Sero said joining in.
"I miss y/n" Mina sulked "do you know if she's coming to the festival?"
"I'm not sure" Katsuki answered "but I miss her so much school has been so boring without her"
"Awww you guys missed me" I said behind them. They all turned around and saw me. Their eyes lit up and they all tackled me to the ground in a group hug.
"GET OFF HER EXTRAS SHE'S MINE" Katsuki screamed pushing everyone off me.
"Hi Bakubabe" I smiled. He pulled me into a tight hug.
"How are you feeling now?" He whispered
"A lot better" I whispered back.

We all walked to the waiting room where the rest of the class was. When they saw me they tackled me into a hug again.
"Wow you guys really missed me huh" I giggled getting up.
"Obviously" Midoriya said.

After a few hours of warming up and talking the festival was about to start. We made our way to the arena with the other first years. Aizawa and Present Mic were on the commentary. Aizawa seemed to hate it while Present Mic was over joyed and enthusiastic.

Midnight introduced herself and began explaining how the festival works. She then called up Bakugou as the class representative for the festival. He walked up to the mic and started.

 He walked up to the mic and started