day at mine

"Wait" I stopped them
"What?" Sero said
"We have to get her and her girlfriend canes first" I sighed
"Then let's go get it" Kirishima said. We all got into our cars and started driving to Canes. I picked up the food then sent the address to my friends. We all started heading to my house.

~time skip~

We pulled up to my house. There was one light on.
"Is this really your house y/n?" Momo asked
"Yeah why?" I asked
"Its just not what we'd expect you to buy" Jiro said
"How so?" I asked
"Bitch you have a fucking flower garden" Mina said
"Shut it, I think it's pretty" I smiled at the range of flowers "and it took fucking time to grow so appreciate it" we walked over to the door and I knocked. Rai answered it in just a bra and shorts.

"Hey y/n-" I slammed the door before she could say much.
"Go put on a fucking shirt" I said. I heard her groan then stuff shuffle.
"Better" she scoffed at me as she opened the door.
"Yeah thank you" I smiled. She looked me up and down.
"I know you didn't tell me to change when you have your titties out" she laughed.
"Bitch focus on yourself" I laughed. She let us in and Raven was sitting on the couch. She looked a mess. Her hair was all over the place with her clothes were rushed on.

I looked at them both then sniffed the air.
"You bitches were fucking" I said.
"Ok you're dead" Rai threw me over her shoulder and started going upstairs.
"Help" I shouted but my friends just laughed. Rai took me upstairs and threw me in the cold shower.
"Omg I hate you so much" I stepped out completely drenched.
"Aww I love you too bestie" she threw a towel at my head. I started drying myself off and walked to my room to change.

 I started drying myself off and walked to my room to change

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I walked back downstairs so see everyone sitting around the living room.
"I see you guys have met Raven and Rai" I sat between Katsuki's legs. Rai shot daggers at me. I stood up but Katsuki pulled me back by my waist.
"What's wrong?" He asked
"You, come with me" Rai pointed at Katsuki. He stood up and they left the room.
"What do you think they're talking about?" Mina said as we all watched them leave.
"She's probably threatening to kill him if he hurts me" I leaned back in the chair.
"And you're just fine with it?" Shindo asked
"We've been dating for over a year, he should be used to it now" I laughed.

Katsuki and Rai came back into the room and Katsuki looked shaken up.
"You Ok babe?" I stood up so he could sit behind me.
"Y-yeah I'm fine" he sat down. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I sat down "you know I love you right" he whispered.
"Yeah I do" I quickly kissed him.

We all spoke for an hour. Eventually we all started getting tired.
"Ok so girls in my room, boys in Y/n's" Rai said. We all agreed and went upstairs. I went to go Rai's room.
"Y/n can I borrow your charger?" Mina asked
"Sure I'll go get it from my room" I stood up and walked down the hall.

I forgot to knock and just walked straight in. They were all either shirtless or in their boxers.
"Oh my-" I slipped on my rug and fell to the ground.
"Are you Ok n/n?" Midoriya helped me up.
"Y-yeah I'm fine" I looked at all of them.
"Did you need something?" Todoroki laughed.
"I um I" I turned around so I could think.
"Why are you turning around babe?" Katsuki snaked his arms around me "don't you like the view?"
"I um" I stammered as he turned me back around.
"Are you Ok y/n?" Midoriya and Todoroki stepped at either side of Katsuki.
"It's really hot in here" I nervously laughed stepping backwards until I hit the door.
"Oh is it?" Katsuki leaned in close to my face "we can help you take off your clothes if you want?" He smirked. I just stared into his eyes.
"Leave the poor girl alone" Shindo laughed "what did you need y/n?"
"Charger" I continued staring at Katsuki smirking down at me.
"Here you go" Kirishima passed it to me.
"Thank you" I smiled "goodnight guys" I turned around to leave and Katsuki slapped my ass. I didn't bother turning around again so I just left.