day with Shindo

I woke up to an screeching alarm. I turned it off and rolled out of bed. I put on my robe over my pyjamas short set and picked up my phone. I walked downstairs to make breakfast for everyone since I haven't done it in a while. I made it to the kitchen and started on breakfast. I put on my headphones and started listening to music while I cook.

~time skip~

After a few minutes I finished making breakfast. I plated the food and made it all pretty.

 I plated the food and made it all pretty

I walked over to the door.
"BREAKFAST IS READY" I shouted then went back to the island. Within a few minutes my whole class was eating.
"N/n this is so good" Mina said
"Thank you n/n" Sero smiled already finished. Everyone looked at him crazy.
"Sero you've been eating for 4 minutes how are you done?" I asked
"I'm was hungry and it tastes nice" he laughed
"Ok do you" I stood up and put my dishes in the dishwasher "if anyone wants more it's over there" I said. Sero came running back into the room.
"Mine" he hissed as he grabbed the pile of pancakes.
"You better give me those pancakes Tape face" Katsuki stood up and had sparks in his hands.
"You guys are so weird" I laughed by the door then left.

I went back to my room and got ready for school. I showered and did my morning routine. Then I sat at my vanity and said my hair.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I put on my shoes then grabbed my bag, keys and phone. I walked downstairs and everyone just finished eating.
"Where are you going n/n?" Midoriya asked
"I'm going to drop off Jazzy" I said
"Alone?" Katsuki asked
"Probably depends who's free today" I replied
"What if that Shindo guy tries something with you?" Katsuki buried his head in my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Then I'll just reject him"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes Katsuki I have a boyfriend"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure that I have a boyfriend, are you Ok?" I looked down and he had fallen asleep on me. I touch his forehead and he had an extreme fever "Katsuki let's get you to bed" I started walking towards my room slowly. Once I got in, I layed him down "I'll ask if I can stay home with you"
"Tsk like they'll say yes" he got comfortable.
"Well I can beg them" I opened the window slightly "unless you don't want me to stay"
"WAIT NO I DO" he shouted "beg them"
"Ok babe I'll see you later" I kissed his cheek then left the house.