the new girl

Simon's POV

Bakugou stood up and threw y/n over his shoulder.
"Bye guys we'll be back later this week when she can walk" Bakugou said walking out. The closed the door behind him. The room was silent for a few more minutes.
"T-they're fucking" dad stuttered. Dad, Almight, Aizawa and I shot up and ran to catch up with them. The other boys then followed behind us. We ran out to the parking lot and saw Bakugou throw y/n into the back seat.

I quickly ran to the window. They were making out. I swung open the door and dragged Bakugou off of her.
"Heyyyy-"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Dad shouted from behind me.
"Nothing" y/n answered.
"Tsk" Bakugou scoffed and y/n hit his arm.
"You're both going home in different cars and you won't be sleeping in the same room alone until you're married" dad said.
"It's funny that you think that'll stop them" Sero laughed. Everyone turned to look at him and he instantly stopped laughing.
"NO SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM AT ALL" Dad shouted. Y/n groaned then got out of the car. "Y/n don't even-". She vanished before he could finish.

Dabi's pov

Bakugou carried y/n out of the room and the room remained silent. Her dad, brother and the heroes shot up and ran out.
"They didn't know they were fucking?" Shiggy laughed
"It was so bait" I laughed.

Y/n's pov

I appeared back in my room and got my shower stuff and went to take a shower. After a long shower scrubbing blood off of my body and out of my hair I got out and changed.

 After a long shower scrubbing blood off of my body and out of my hair I got out and changed

I wasn't bothered to do my hair again so I just put it into cornrows and put hair oils in it

I wasn't bothered to do my hair again so I just put it into cornrows and put hair oils in it. Then I put on my bonnet and walked back downstairs.

I was met by my dad and brother staring at me infuriated.
"Y/n we have to talk" dad said
"Ok about what?" I sat down.
"Wait for Bakugou to come down" Simon said
"KATSUKI BAKUGOU GET DOWN HERE NOW" Dad shouted. Katsuki came running down the stairs. He then sat down next to me and put his arm around me. "YOU BETTER MOVE YOUR ARM BOY" dad shouted and Katsuki quickly moved it.
"Ok ok so what do you want to talk about?" I asked.
"Are you guys having sex?" Simon asked. Katsuki instantly turned red.
"Um why?" I asked.
"ANSWER THE QUESTION Y/N" Dad shouted.
"Yes...." I said. Dad and Simon went silent.
"Y-you're lying" Simon stuttered.
"She's not" Katsuki said.
"Ok but if you get pregnant you're dead" dad said standing up.
"Take these" Simon threw 2 boxes at us. One was a box of the pill and the other was condoms.
"Um thank you" I asked confused. Simon and dad then left the house and headed home leaving me and Katsuki looking at each other confused.
"How am I still alive?" Katsuki asked.
"Rightt" I said.
"So.... what you tryna do?" Katsuki smirked leaning in. I put my hand out to stop his face.
"The moment was over 30 minutes ago" I laughed standing up to go back to my room.
"Y/nnnn" Katsuki whined
"Get a grip" I shouted getting in to elevator. Katsuki came running towards me so stopped the elevator. He got in and we both made our way to mine.