the interview

I woke up with the sun beaming into my eyes. I looked down and saw Jasmine cuddled into me. I had my arms around her pulling her close. I felt Katsuki's arms on me. I turned around and he was sleeping behind me. It was 10am and I had the interview at 2 so I had time. I tried to get up but Jasmine woke up.
"Hii y/n" she smiled
"Hii Jazzy, do you want to help me with breakfast?" I asked, she nodded and we walked downstairs.
"What are we making?" Jasmine looked up at me
"How about waffles?" I picked her up and set her on the table
"Yayyy waffles" she giggled. Her smile warmed my heart. I already fell in love with her and I know everyone else has too. I really hope my parents officially adopt her.

We started on the waffles. Laughs and giggles filled the room as we messed around. Katsuki stood by the door smiling at us but we didn't realise. We soon finished with the waffles and washed some fruit to go with it.

 We soon finished with the waffles and washed some fruit to go with it

"Do want to call everyone down?" I asked she nodded. She carefully jumped off the island and ran out of the kitchen after hugging Katsuki. He walked into the kitchen.
"You've really fallen in love haven't you?" He asked
"Yeah she's so perfect" I smiled
"Do you think you're parents will adopt her?"
"Yeah they love her too"
"Good" he planted kisses all over my face.
"Ewww gross" Jasmine said with the class behind her.
"Oh shush" I laughed and everyone sat down and started eating.

Once everyone was done eating Shadow came running down the stairs. Jasmine played with him for a few minutes then I took her to my room to get ready for the day while Katsuki fed Shadow. She had a bath then put on one of the outfits I bought her. My mum put her hair into two puffs the day before but they were messy now. I quickly did them again and took her back downstairs. Midoriya and Todoroki were sitting in the living room and Jasmine smiled when she saw them. She ran to them and started talking to them. I smiled then went back upstairs to get ready. I showered then sat at my vanity to do my hair.

Katsuki busted into the room with Jasmine in his arms

"Y/n help she fell down the stairs and I think she broke her leg" Katsuki cried. I quickly ran over and grabbed Jasmine
"Jazzy baby tell me what hurts" I said completely terrified. She looked at me and started giggling
"Jazzy, you were meant to act hurt" Katsuki whined
"I'm sorry, y/n looked funny" she giggled. I looked at both of them laughing at me. I put Jasmine down.
"Out" I pointed at the door.
"Whyyy" Jasmine whined
"Now" I said. They both slumped over and looked at me with puppy eyes "fine, stay but stay over there"
"Yayyy" Jasmine ran over to my bed and jumped on it. Katsuki sat next to her and they played games on his phone while I finished getting ready. I put on light make up then went to the bathroom and put on my hero costume.