hospitalized

Y/n's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt arms around my waist and I quickly leaped out of bed. I looked back and saw Katsuki staring at me surprised.
"What's wrong?" He whipped his eyes.
"You" he looked at me confused "get out"
"Why?"
"Because I said you're not sleeping with me or seeing Shadow until I say you can"
"Y/n you can't be serious-"
"Get out"
"But we were fine a few hours ago"
"I don't care I said what I said"
"Fine" he huffed and walked out of the room. He turned around to face me.
"I-" I closed the door in his face "damn" he said. I heard it and started laughing then I went back to bed.

I woke up again at 10am. It was a Sunday so it was my cheat day. I got our of bed and got ready for the day. I took a shower and changed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I was too lazy to do my hair so I just ran conditioner in it then left it. Shadow had just woken up so I took him downstairs to get breakfast. I poured him a bowl of food then grabbed some pomegranate from the fridge. I was excited today because I was waiting for a package. I heard a knock on the door and I ran towards the door. I flung the door open and it was Simon.
"Oh its you" I said disappointed.
"Wow I love you too y/n" he scoffed.
"I'm sorry I was expecting a package but come in" I let him in and he looked around the house in awe.

"So where's my nephew?" Simon asked. Shadow came running from the kitchen after hearing his voice. Shadow was rapidly growing and he jumped on Simon.
"Hiii boy" Simon rubbed him "you're getting big aren't you?" I watched him being soft smiling. He looked up at me and saw me staring.
"What?" He asked
"That's was so cute" I smiled.
"Stfu" he shouted then charged at me. He threw me over his shoulder and we continued play fighting.

Part of Simon's quirk let's him see people's next move so I've never been able to beat him in a fight.
"So where is everyone?" He asked.
"I have no idea I haven't seen anyone yet" I replied. We heard a deafening scream come from the backyard. We both ran outside to see my class training. The scream was from Mineta, Katsuki was beating him up. I quickly separated them.
"Katsuki calm down what happened?" I asked. Katsuki wouldn't reply so Midoriya did.
"He said that he'd get you pregnant so you'd leave Kacchan then started talking about your body parts" Midoriya said pointing at Mineta. I quickly did a spinning kick that made contact with Mineta's face making him fly across the garden.
"What tf is wrong with you?" I shouted. I turned back to Katsuki and he was smiled down at me.
"Good kick y/n" Simon said.
"YOU HAVE TO TEACH US THAT" Mina squealed.
"Of course" I said "I'll show you now" everyone got up and I did the move slowly explaining each part. "But don't make contact with your foot do it with your shin" I said and everyone nodded. "Ok everyone take turns and try one on me"
"What if you get hurt?" Shoji asked
"I won't trust me" I smiled. Everyone did one perfectly. It did hurt but I ignored the pain. The last one was Simon. He used a good amount of force and hit me in the ribs. I winced in pain but quickly got up.
"Still weak y/n" he smiled.
"I'll beat your ass right now" I said.
"Then do it" he said. We both got into fighting positions but Kirishima and Katsuki dragged us apart.
"Wait wait calm down I don't want you guys hurt" Kirishima said.
"No it's fine it's just training" I said.
"Yeah sure training" Simon smiled. They let go and we got into position again.