spa Sunday

I woke up with the boys still on me. I slowly reached over to grab my phone without waking them up. I quickly texted Mina.

After a few minutes Mina walked in

"You lucky bitch" she whispered shouted.
"Yeah I guess and they're so cute" I smiled looking down at them.
"Damn they're lucky" Kirishima said walking in.
"Righttt" Jiro said coming in
"Y/n's cuddles are the best" Momo followed her.
"Yeah-" I froze. I felt hard things touched me coming from them all. "G-guys I think they all got morning wood" I looked at the group.
"HA PEAK" Mina laughed
"Its not funny help me" I whispered yelled.
"No" Jiro blew a kiss at me while they all left the room.

I started waking up the boys.
"Hey cuties get up" I whispered tapping them. They all slowly got up then noticed the morning wood. Todo and cutie fell onto the ground while Katsuki stayed on me.
"I-I'm so sorry y/n" Midoriya started
"Yeah I apologise" Todoroki added.
"Oh it's fine I know you can't control it" i said running my fingers through Katsuki's hair
"What happened?" Katsuki groaned
"The same thing that happened to you" I said
"YOUR BONERS TOUCHED MY WIFE" Katsuki shouted just out of bed quickly.
"HEY HEY ITS FINE it wasn't on purpose and they apologised" I said calming Katsuki down.
"Tsk whatever" he said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.
"KATSUKI WHAT ARE YOU DOUNG LET ME DOWN" I shouted hitting his back
"I'm still tired and you're my pillow so we're going back to my room for a few more hours" he smiled. I felt a sharp pain on my ass.
"DID YOU JUST BITE MY ASS" I shouted
"You have so much cake I was just tryna get a slice" he smirked unlocking his dorm. He froze before walking in.
"What's wrong why'd you stop?" I asked. He put me down then I turned around and froze.

There was woman's underwear and clothing everywhere and his bed looked slept in.
"THAT WAS NOT ME" he shouted
"You've been sleeping in my room for weeks you haven't even gotten a chance to be in here" I said "I know you didn't do this and I wasn't going to accuse you" I laughed. I walked around to room and found a note under one of the dirty pairs of underwear. It read: "just a sneak peek of what your room will look like when we're done ;) ~Ururaka". I burst out laughing.
"What the fuck is this" I laughed handing him the note. He cringed as he read it.
"Anywaysss let's go to your room to sleep" he put his arm around my shoulder.
"Actually you go I need to quickly talk to Aizawa" I smiled as he walked to my room. I got some black bags and started cleaning the room. After an hour I had the room spotless. I went back to my room to see Katsuki asleep on my bed. I kissed his forehead and he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto him. I tried getting up but he tightened his grip
"Don't leave" he whined.
"I need to shower babe" I laughed.
"Fine" he said turning away from me.
"I'm sorry" I said kissing his cheek and he smiled. I took a long shower and did my morning routine. I walked back out to my room to see Katsuki sitting up. He smiled at me and quickly ran to me. I pulled me into a hug kissing my forehead.
"So what should we do today?" He smiled.
"Oh I had an idea, so since we've all been through a lot of shit lately I booked us all a spa day at one of my favourite spas" I explained.
"By we you mean who?" He asked
"The class and the teachers obviously" I smiled.
"You are really considerate my love" he gave me a quick peak on the lips.
"Thank you Bakubabe" I replied.