she meets the parents

~time skip~

It was the end of the day and everyone started going home. The dorms were getting prepped for us to go back so Mina and I were driving back to my house. We got there said hi to everyone then ran to my room to change.

 We got there said hi to everyone then ran to my room to change

Mina's fit

Y/n's fit(If you don't like it imagine something else)

Y/n's fit
(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"So what are we going now?" Mina asked
"I have to get more food for Shadow do you want to come?" I said
"Yeah sure, can we go to the mall after I need to get a few things?"
"Sure". We walked downstairs and found my mum in the cinema room.

"Mum we're going to get Shadow more food and get a few things from the mall do you want anything?" I asked
"No Thanks honey, do need money?" She asked
"Nope, see you later" Mina and I left the house.

We drove to the pet shop and got the food then made our way to the mall. We walked in and browsed around. We walked into Prada but couldn't find anything good. We split up and Mina went to Victoria secret while I went to the hair shop. I bought new products and lipgloss.

I walked back to Victoria secret and saw a large man towering over a girl. I quickened my pace and realised the girl was Mina.
"Are you sure you don't want you to go back to mine?" He smirked
"No now back up" Mina pushed him away from her
"YOU BITCH" he raised his hand to punch her in the face but I quickly sent a knives to his neck.
"She said back tf up" I walked in front of him
"What are you going to do, little girl?" He growled
"Your life is in my hands, watch your mouth" I summoned more knives and pointed them at him. Fear grew on his face as he stared down at me.
"I'm s-sorry" he stuttered
"Good, now don't do that shit again" I brought back my knives and he ran away teary eyed. "Are you ok babe?" I turned to Mina
"I'm fine but that was hot af" she giggled. I laughed and we both walked back to the car.

We drove back to the car blasting our favourite songs. We quickly got home and I noticed an unknown car in the driveway.
"Babe who's car is that?" I pointed at it. Mina turned to looked and her eyes widen.
"I-I don't think we should go in" she said
"Why?" I started unlocking the door but Mina blocked my path "Mina stop it's not that deep"
"Fine but promise me you won't get mad"
"Ok fine I promise". Mina moved out of the way and we both walked in.