Enterance exam

Y/n's pov
~time skip~

It has been a month since I met Katsuki's mum. I've been going over to his house more often to spend time with her and my mum has been really nice to me. Life has been better than it ever has been. Now all I have to focus on it getting into UA. The entrance exam is today and I'm so prepared. I woke up ready and quickly got ready and put on my hero costume and put my hair into a high puff.

 I woke up ready and quickly got ready and put on my hero costume and put my hair into a high puff

(Your quirk allows you to do minimal combat but the costume is still very comfortable and it compatible with combat fighting)

I walked down the stairs and saw my family looking up at me in awe. I had designed my costume and never showed it so them.
"You look great y/n" Simon called out.
"Thank you" I went to make a protein shake to get myself ready for the exam. When I was done Simon drove me to UA.

When I got inside I was dazzled by the beautiful scenery and magnificent surroundings that's when I spotted familiar faces.
"OMG, MINA ABD KIRISHIMA" they turned in my direction.
"OMDS Y/N" they screamed together then ran towards me pulling me into a hug. We talked and started getting seated while pro hero Present Mic gave an explanation of the exam.

After his explanation the exam started. You all walked through a fake city built just like your own. CRASH!!
You turned to see what had happened and saw a large robot attacking the other applicants. Your quirk only works with things that have souls so it was immediately out of the question but you were already prepared for this possibility. You didn't like relying on your quirk so you mostly focused on combat training so you're amazing at it.

Suddenly 3-point robot attacks you but you leap and kick it straight in the neck causing its head to crumble and its body to fall. Everyone around watched you but you didn't focus on them and ran off to look for more robots. After getting about 50 points you look around for more robots. "DIE" you twist around to find a familiar blast going off behind you.
"BABUBABE!!" you squealed hugging him tightly.
"GET OFF ME I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" he screamed pushing you off him. You forgot to take off your mask. When you did his eyes widen. "BABE I AM SO SORRY" he said pulling me into a tight hug.
"Its fine its good that you're like that with other girls" you say kissing his cheek.
"Of course teady, wait since when have you wanted to go to UA?" He questioned.
"Why else did you think I would training so often dumbass" you replied elbowing him
"Oh I just thought you liked working out"
"Yeah I do but it was mainly to get in" I giggled " now let's go kick some ro-butt" I started wheezing at my dumb joke and Katsuki lightly chuckled. After regaining breath you ran together looking for robots. One appeared behind Katsuki but you quickly punched it and it crashed onto the ground. Katsuki thanked you then you both fought against upcoming robots. "ONE MINUTE LEFT" Present Mic called out from the mic and you had collected 81 points while Katsuki had 79. We looked around for any more robots when this enormous robot appeared about to attack a chubby brown haired girl but a green haired boy punched it right in the face and it crashed to the ground and he fell down breaking both of his legs and one arm. You ran to him to find him unconscious but he had a pulse. You pulled him to one of the nearby benches to wait for the nurse. When she came and helped the boy everyone started leaving and you and Katsuki went back to my house and relaxed. You took a shower and walked out of your bathroom in a towel. Katsuki stared at you as you put on pyjamas and started your hair.

You planned to install a lace front cause you were tired of your natural hair so you washed it in the shower. You sat at your vanity and started putting your hair in cornrows. Katsuki was watching you carefully did your hair. Eventually you caught him watching you. "Yo you alright?" You said turning to face him. "Yh I'm fine I just like watching you do your hair" he said with a blush. He then got up and took a shower and came back into the room taking out some of his clothes from your wardrobe. You spent a lot of time together so you had clothes at his house and he had clothes at yours. By the time he was done you'd installed the platinum blonde lace front.

 By the time he was done you'd installed the platinum blonde lace front

Katsuki's pov

I walked back into y/n's putting on my pyjamas but when I looked I froze. She looked like a goddess and she was mine. I really love her. I didn't realise that I was staring until she spoke to me

Y/n's pov

Katsuki was staring again. "Bakubabe you're staring again" I said hugging him. He suddenly snapped out of it. He kissed me and we both went downstairs for an early dinner before our movie marathon.

Simon was there on the phone with his girlfriend, Angel. "Heyy Angel" I said. "Hi babe" she said back. Katsuki and I then made some extra spicy hot wings then went back to my room to start the marathon. After hours of watching you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/n: heyy loves thank you so much for 250 reads that is so amazing I'm so grateful I'll start writing more often too. Byee babes💕