taking down overhaul

Today was the day me and the others were going to take down overhaul and rescue Eri. I got up early and showered, did the rest of my morning routine then put on my hero costume and did my hair.

 I got up early and showered, did the rest of my morning routine then put on my hero costume and did my hair

(Just in case you forgot)

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I quickly went into my weapons room and picked out some of my favourite knives and guns. I continued looking around the room until I spotted my grandfather's dagger that I used on Toga. I picked it up and carefully put it on me. I walked back to my room to find Katsuki awake
"Oh you're awake" I said.
"Yeah I need to talk to you before you go" he said. I sat down on the bed next to him. "Overhaul is a very dangerous guy and him and his gang members are very powerful, I don't want you to get killed out there-"
"Katsuki I'm not going to get killed"
"Well we don't know that do we, but anyway I just wanted to say if you think you might not make it out of there to leave I don't care what happens I just need you alive and safe with me tomorrow please promise me you'll be careful"
"I promise Katsuki"
"Good I love you" he said pulling me close
"I love you too but I need to go" I smiled
"Fine, I'll see you later" Katsuki let go and I went downstairs.

Aizawa said to meet at UA then have everyone with their assigned hero to go with them to the Hassaikai house. I didn't have one so Nighteye just told me to meet everyone at school then make my way there. Aizawa offered to drive me there but I declined. This is another way for me to prove myself to society and shut the lips of all the racists.

I drove to UA and saw everyone there. Nighteye was the talking to everyone (THAT MAN IS SO FINE😍)
"Hello y/n are you ready for today?" He asked as I walked towards everyone.
"Yeah how are you guys?" I smiled. We all started talking and got motivated. Everyone eventually got there at 10am.

"Ok so all the heroes are here and the police are on their way to the house so let's going" Nighteye said
"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you y/n" Aizawa said.
"Nahh I'm good I'm running instead" I smiled then started running. I quickly caught up with Nighteye and Midoriya. They had left first and were a mile before everyone there. I got there and only the police were outside. Within minutes the heros got there and we started our raid.