back to normal

⚠️mention of rape⚠️
I walked back to my class. I opened the door and everyone turned to face me. They all looked at me in shock then Katsuki and Simon tackled me.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?" I shouted.
"Look at your shirt" Simon whispered. I looked down and there were a few buttons missing. I didn't realise because I kept my coat on with Aizawa. The last person I had no jacket around was that boy in 1a. That explains how he was laughing with his friends.
"N/n take this" Midoriya handed me his blazer because I always left mine at home.
"Thanks Izu" I quickly put it on "I'm going to go change into my hero costume"
"Yeah go do that" Katsuki was smirking at me "I actually need to go to the toilet" he followed me to the door.
"You are not fucking my sister in school" Simon grabbed him and pulled him back into the class. I laughed the went to then changing room.

"That brat is going to pay" I mumbled changing into my hero costume. I quickly got it on then transferred all my weapons to it. I walked out of the changing room then started walking to class 1a. I knock on the door and Aizawa let me.
"Y/n did you need something-"
"You" I glared at the boy. I walked over to him and sat on the chair directly in front of him facing him "how do you expect to be a hero when you can't even take criticism or responsibility for your actions" I said.
"I-"
"Cause if you don't lose that shit attitude you will be fucking nothing in this world and being a hero will never be an option" I interrupted him.
"But-"
"Who tf even taught you that? Cause that shit is fucking gross"
"Bakugou"
"BAKUGOU???"
"Yeah Bakugou is my role model"
"Do you mean my boyfriend Bakugou?"
"Yeah cause if he could get you by being like this if I'm like him then I'll get a girl like you"
"Are you dumb?" A girl in the class said "you literally made fun of her for attempting earlier and now you're saying it was because you basically have a crush on her"
"I-I-" the boy stuttered.
"Sorry Aizawa I just have to take care of something" I got up.
"That is completely fine this is more interesting than the lesson" he sat down. I teleported back to my lesson.
"Sorry Simon can I borrow Katsuki for a few minutes?" I walked over to him.
"No, you're not fucking in school" Simon glared at me.
"Ew that's crossing the line that's fucking disgusting" I cringed
"Oh then what is it?"
"Some first year needs to learn a verbal lesson"
"Ok you guys can go"
"Thanks" I held Katsuki and teleported back to the class of first years.

"Babe why did you bring me to this class?" Katsuki hugged me from behind.
"Basically what happened was this boy made fun of me attempting then when I scolded him on it he stole my buttons" I said "then now his explanation for why he did all that was because he wants to be like you so he can get a girl like me"
"So you were the one that stole my wife's buttons" Katsuki started generating sparks.
"Calm down we aren't here to hurt the boy" I slapped his hands.
"Tsk" Katsuki rolled his eyes then sat down in the chair I sat in before "listen up brat, being like me isn't going to get you a girl like y/n honestly I don't even know how I pulled her but I did, but acting like how I used to won't get you anywhere, you'll just be embarrassing yourself"
"O-ok-"
"I mean have you seen my wife, she is so fine" Katsuki spun me around in a 360 spin "nobody could even come close to her ever" Katsuki smiled at me.
"Awww you guys are so cute" the girl from before said
"Thanks babe" I gave her a hug and she tightly hugged me back.
"So I want you to apologise to my wife or else" Katsuki said
"Or else what?" The boy asked
"Or else he's going to beat your ass, it's kinda obvious" Aizawa said "I mean he doesn't play about y/n"
"O-oh I'm sorry y/n" he said
"No problem" I smiled "well that's it we can go back to our lesson now" I said. Katsuki wrapped his arms around me again.

"Actually y/n can you teach this class, I'm tired" Aizawa zipped himself up in his sleeping bag.
"Well-" I was interrupted by his snoring.
"Damn so you're basically a teacher?" Katsuki asked.
"Yeah basically" I moved out of his grasp "what were you guys learning before I came in?"
"Photosynthesis" the class replied.
"Oh ok then let's get started" I logged onto the computer and put up the slide. Katsuki stayed where he was standing smiling at me "babe are you Ok?"
"Yeah I just realised something that's all" he walked up to me.
"What is it?"
"I'm definitely marrying you and I'm never letting anything get between us again" he held my face in his hands making me look up at him.
"That's nice-" I was interrupted by him kissing me. I kissed back and he let go after a few seconds. Then it hit me.
"Oh my I'm sorry guys" I said to the class. They all had mixed expressions but overall didn't mind "So are you going back to lesson now babe?"
"No I think I'm going to stick around for this" he sat down at an empty desk at the back of the class.
"Ok then let's actually get started" I started the slide.