Jazzy's birthday

A few weeks have gone by and we haven't seen Samira or Brittany. It was Saturday, Jazzy's birthday. She seemed to have forgotten that her birthday was coming up. I had told her that I was busy that day and she seemed disappointed but I bribed her with ice cream.

I woke up cuddling Katsuki, Todoroki and Midoriya. They were holding onto me tightly. I tried to slip away but they only held me tighter.
"Guys" I shook them "I have to go get ready for Jazzy's birthday" they all shot up.
"Ok let's go" Midoriya rubbed his eyes.
"What are we doing first?" Katsuki yawned
"Aww that's so nice of you to-" I was interrupted by a knock on my door. I opened it and my classmates came spilling in.

"Hey guys" I smiled "did you need something?"
"We're here to help with Jazzy's birthday" Sero sat at my desk.
"Aww thanks guys-"
"Will there be any babes there?" Mineta drooled.
"No no no no, enough is enough" Mina said "what is actually wrong with you?"
"Jazzy is literally 5, why is the first thing you think of is babes?" Todoroki asked.
"Don't worry I'll watch him" Shoji used his quirk and made a chamber for Mineta.
"Thank you" I smiled "ok so the party is at my house at 2, we have most of the stuff but we need extra snacks, to pick up the cakes, some of her friends' parents don't have cars so they asked me to pick them up and I said yes so I'll give you some addresses to get them from, then my grandparents are coming and I have to make goody bags then I somehow have to bring all my gifts for her there"
"Wow, but where are her presents?" Jiro asked.
"Come with me" my class followed me to the weapons room.

The floor was covered in big wrapped boxes.
"Y/n when did you buy this?" Momo asked as everyone looked at the piles.
"I'd go when everyone was asleep" I replied
"So you'd sneak out?" Todoroki asked
"No, I just-"
"You mean yes, cause you never told anyone not even me" Katsuki crossed his arms.
"Ok ok yeah I would but it's not that deep" I said
"It is" Midoriya said
"Guys I was buying gifts for my sister not meeting 47 year old men from online" I said
"Hmph ok" Katsuki scoffed.

"So what do you want us to do individually?" Tsu asked
"Um ok" I picked up a notebook with everything I need to do written on it "so cake duty is on Tokoyami and Todoroki, I trust you two to be responsible, I'll send you the address of the bakery" I said. They nodded then left to get ready "ok next pick up duty, Kirishima, Sato and Iida, I'll give you the addresses then you can use your cars" they understood and left.

~time skip~

"Ok then I'll just have to get the extra stuff" I mumbled to myself. I had given everyone something to do.
"What do you have to do?" Katsuki sat next to me.
"I'm just have to buy more snacks then go make some food" I leaned on his shoulder
"What's the extra stuff?"
"Just random sweets and snacks"
"Should I get them, you've been doing a lot of planning lately"
"No I'm fine, I'll get it, let's go get ready" I pulled him out of the room.

I went back to my room and got ready. I had a long shower to wake me up properly. I'm planning on getting everything then changing again later for the party.

 I'm planning on getting everything then changing again later for the party