its my birthdayyy

⚠️tw~ mention of suicide⚠️
Katsuki and I walked out of the prison. Simon was standing outside of the car looking around.
"What tf was that" he asked.
"That was Gerald" Katsuki laughed. Simon's eyes widen and shot at me.
"Y/n you dickhead" Simon laughed. I just smiled and got into the car. We drove to the house.

"Ahh y/n they found you" Almight said putting his arm around me. "I was worried you were going to kill the boy" I stayed silent and smiled up at him.
"Y/N YOU DID NOT" Mina shouted
"No I didn't kill him I just put him somewhere where he could be killed" I said sitting on the couch.
"Tell me you didn't-"
"But I did though" I interrupted Jiro laughing.
"OMG YOU LEFT HIM WITH THE LEAGUE" Mum shouted.
"Yep" I smiled
"Good job y/n" Aizawa said
"Thank you, I'm going to go start on dinner" I said standing up. I left into the kitchen.

Katsuki's POV

"So its y/n's birthday in a few days what are we doing?" Alien started.
"I was planning on taking her out on a date the day after so we can do something together on the day" I said
"Ok good idea Bakugou" Shitty hair said
"How about we throw her a party?" Ponytail suggested
"Yesss and we can invite all the people that she cares about" y/n's mum said
"Yeah and we can invite all her old friends" Simon said.
"Good idea honey I spoke to Destiny's mum the other day she's in town" y/n's mum said.
"Oh" Simon looked at the floor "I don't think that's the best idea"
"Why?" y/n's mum asked
"She didn't tell you??" Simon asked.
"No...." she replied.
"Well it's not my place to say but it might not end well" Simon smiled awkwardly.
"Nonsense those girls were best friends for years, I'll ring her mum now" y/n's said walking down the hall
"Who's Destiny?" Soy sauce face asked
"You'll see" Simon replied.

We then discussed the party and how it will all work out. It would be on y/n's birthday which is Saturday at 6. It was Thursday so we had 2 days to get everything done. We all started planning in silence.

~time skip~
Y/n's pov

I woke up on Saturday morning with Katsuki still asleep on my chest. I watched him sleep for the next few minutes playing with his hair. It was 11am and I was planning to train at 12 so I had to get up. I crept out of the bed and left Katsuki still sleeping. I kissed his forehead then went to go shower. The bruises had healed by now. I got out and got dressed and did my hair.

 I got out and got dressed and did my hair