the appointment

It has been weeks since we put away the league of villains. I've been going with them individually to their therapy sessions when I'm free and I've been visiting them and the other prisoners frequently too. I could tell that they were really changing and it warmed my heart.

My devilish alarm when off and I fell out of my bed onto Midoriya.
"Cutie I'm so sorry" I pleaded standing up.
"Oh it's fine n/n" he smiled. I smiled back and looked around my room as everyone else in my class was still sleeping.
"Wake up loves" I said loudly but no one reacted except Mineta. He got up and limped over to me. He stared at my pyjamas.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Y-you look like a milf" he said reaching out to touch my boob. I slapped his hand away and backed up and was suddenly pulled back into the bed by my arm. I looked down and saw a still sleeping Katsuki.
"Babe wake up" I whispered tapping his arm to let me go. He groaned and buried his neck deeper into my neck pulling me tighter.

I looked across the room and saw everyone still asleep except for Mineta who was still staring at me from the corner of the room.
"WHAT TF ARE YOU LOOKING AT EXTRA!" I screamed at him. Everyone quickly woke up and looked at me.
"Ahh that's my girl" Katsuki sighed into my neck.
"Sorry for waking you up like that but it's time to get ready for school" I smiled. They all complained but slowly got up to get ready for school. Katsuki kept on sleeping until I got out of the shower. I got out and finished my morning routine. Then I put on my robe and went out of the bathroom to get ready.

Katsuki was still sleeping so I walked up to him and patted his back until he woke up.
"Good morning Bakubabe" I smiled. He sat up and pulled me between his legs.
"Please wake me up like this everyday" he smiled looking up at me.
"Sure" I smiled quickly kissing him on the lips then walking away to finish getting ready. Katsuki then took a shower while I did my hair.

 Katsuki then took a shower while I did my hair

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I finished my hair then put on my uniform. Katsuki walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"How about we match today?" He asked.
"Ok you pick" I giggled. Katsuki quickly got ready and picked out the shoes.