visiting Stain

I woke up the next morning with everyone asleep in my room. I got up and walked downstairs. I got to the kitchen and checked around it. There was not that much food left. I quickly started writing a list.
"Good morning babe" Katsuki groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.
"You Ok? You're up earlier today" I asked
"I couldn't feel you in the bed so I got up" he snuggled into my neck more.
"Oh ok, well how do you feel?"
"What do you mean?"
"You got awarded for most potential, how do you feel?" I turned around
"Y/n you got most advanced"
"Katsuki we're not talking about me, we're talking about you, you how do you feel?" I sat on the island he stood between my legs.
"I feel great, its really cool getting something like that"
" I know right, I'm so proud of you" I held his cheeks
"Thanks n/n that means a lot"
"No problem chipmunk" I squished his cheeks.
"My cheeks aren't that bad but go off squirrel" he squished my cheeks. We both laughed and let go.
"But fr, I'm so proud of you" I held his face "I'm so happy for you babe"
"Thank you y/n, I love you"
"I love you too" I kissed him.

"N/nnn" Midoriya whined as him and Todoroki walked in.
"Yes Izu" I pulled back
"It's really hot today" he took off his shirt "but yesterday I checked the fridge and there was nothing good in there"
"I um I" I stuttered staring at him "I mean yeah I check and there's nothing there" I looked away "you guys will just had to have leftovers for breakfast then I'll go to the store today"
"Who's going with you today?" Todo asked
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Everytime you go to the store you bring a different person then you get them something that they want" Izu replied
"Oh I didn't realise" I smiled "I'll probably bring one of the girls, or all of the girls"
"No" Izu said
"Why not?" I asked
"You can't go as a group of girls" he said
"Why not tho?"
"Have you seen you guys?"
"Yes I have eyes"
"Exactly you guys would definitely get catcalled or harassed"
"Ok..."
"You have to bring one of us"
"Izu I appreciate the protection but you bought us all tazers last month, then once you heard that I used it you acted like my bodyguard for week"
"Yeah so?"
"You came with me to jail as a bodyguard!"
"Exactly what is wrong with that?"
"They're already bagged, they not going to try anything" I laughed
"Ok but what about the police officers?"
"That's a completely valid point, but I think they respect me too much so cat call my 16 year old self"
"Fine then, but I'll go charge your tazer" he left the room.

"Wow he is really protective" Todo stood next to Katsuki.
"Yeah, you're the only calm one out of you three" I smiled
"Oh well no, you just don't see what I do to them"
"What have you done?"
"You know that one man who grabbed your ass in Victoria secret?"
"Yeah"
"He had to get a metallic arm"
"TODOROKI WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"I burnt then froze his arm, he had
hyperthermia and hypothermia so they had to amputate it"
"Oh my gosh I'm surrounded by crazy people"
"And all those crazy people like you, you're screwed" he laughed
"Actually shut it, I'm going to go wake up the girls so we can go" I was about to get up but Katsuki wasn't budging. I looked down and he was asleep with his head buried in my chest.

"I wish I was him" Jiro laughed as the rest of the class came down.
"Ok weirdo" I laughed
"Its not my fault I'm gay and you're perfect" she smiled
"Mhmm" I smiled "ok so there's no food left so I'm going to go to the store, girls do you want to come?"
"Yeah"
"Sure"
"Yep" they agreed.
"Great let's go get ready now" I tried getting up again "hey babe I have to go now" I lightly tapped him.
"No stay" he whined and held me tighter.
"I'll get you something at the store"
"Fine" he finally let go.
"Thank you" we all left the kitchen to get ready.

I took a shower and changed.