"she's my sister"

I shot up from my bed.
"What do you mean her parents?" I asked
"They just showed up on our doorstep" mum replied
"How did they find our address?" I started putting on my shoes.
"I have no idea but you and Katsuki need to come over, your friends can come too"
"Ok I'm on my way" I ended the call and grabbed my keys and ran downstairs.

"EVERYONE GO PUT ON A JACKET AND SHOES" I shouted.
"Y/n what's going on?" They quickly got up.
"Jazzy's parents appeared at my house out of nowhere we need to go there now" I grabbed my jacket. Everyone ran to get their keys.
"Y/n I bet everything is going to be fine" Aizawa rubbed my back.
"What if they try to take her from me?" My voice was shaky.
"I don't think they can"
"They better not fucking try it, she's my sister" Everyone can running downstairs and we all got into our cars and drive to my house.

We quickly got there and I unlocked the door. I froze when I saw two white people sitting in my living room. Dad had Jazzy on his lap playing games on his phone. We all flooded into the room.
"Damn that was fast" Simon walked into the living room with Angel behind him. I ignored him and walked up to the couple.
"Why are you here? How did you find this address? And what do you want from us?" I asked holding eye contact with the buff man.
"We're here for our daughter Jasmine, and weren't you taught to respect your elders, where's your manners" he replied.
"My manners left when I got a call that two random people are at my doorstep at 9PM to take my sister away" I glared at him.
"Well you better go look for them, don't talk to me like that" he stood up and towered over me.
"Tf are you going to do about it old man" I levitated to his eye level.
"Soooo let's all calm down" Mum stood up.
"Nahhh cause this random is acting like I won't fuck him up" I put up my hair.
"Is that so?" The man took off his jacket.
"Yes tf it is" I took off mine.
"OK CALM DOWN" mum shouted. I glared and the man one more time then returned to the ground. I sat next  to dad and Jazzy moved and sat on my lap.

The man then sat down next to his wife. She was a very scrawny woman with excessive makeup. She wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings and was on her phone smacking her gum.
"I'm going to say this once regardless of anyone else's opinion, you're not taking Jazzy from me" I said sternly "I will drop dead before you could even think about it"
"Oh like how you dropped to your death when you fell off that building" the man snickered.
"Ok that's how we're going to do this cool cool" I stood up with Jazzy in my arms "Angel can you take Jazzy and some of my classmates to my room"
"Sure" Angel took them upstairs.

I teleported to my room and grabbed a tub of vaseline. I appeared back in the room and rubbed it on my legs, arms and face.
"What is she doing?" Aizawa whispered to Simon.
"She's getting ready to beat his ass" Simon whispered back. Aizawa quickly wrapped me in his scarf and brought me next to him.
"Y/n that man is 6"4 you are 5"5 how do you expect to beat him up?" Aizawa asked
"He'll be 6 feet under when I'm done with him" I struggled.
"Y/n you're not fighting him" Katsuki said.
"Fine I won't" I said "these will kill him for me" guns fell from the ceiling and faced the man.
"Y/n where are you getting the money for all this?" Dad asked looking at the selection.
"Savings" I smiled "this is the last time I'm going to say this, you're not getting Jazzy, we already adopted her and you literally left her in the streets to die, what makes you think we'll just hand her over?"
"This will" the man pulled out a 9mm.
"Is this a joke?" I laughed. I pulled out a gun from my waistband and pointed at him.

 I pulled out a gun from my waistband and pointed at him