we meet again

Shigaraki's pov

It had been months since we invaded the USJ training facility and that girl is still on my mind. Her name is y/n Smith. She is so different to any other girl I've seen. Her eyes sparkle as her skin glisten in the sun. She's so kind and compassionate to others yet so disgusted and disappointed with herself. Her powerful and ability is so ravishing. The way she beat up that girl Ururaka at the sports festival was so mesmerising. She has me wrapped around her finger without even acknowledging my existence. I can't go talk to her so I've resulted to stalking her. I've been watching her sleep for months and I've been following her around for weeks. I've even been taking pictures of her and covering my room with them. My favourite was her sitting in her backyard.

I want her to be mine but she has a dumb boyfriend

I want her to be mine but she has a dumb boyfriend. Eventually I'll get my hands on him and he'll pay. Today I went to go watch her sleep but her stupid friends are sleeping in her room. She's cuddling Katsuki. Tsh that should be me that she's cuddling. But at least she left the window open. I can smell she lingering sweet smell. I put my hand on the window to balance myself.

Y/n pov

I kept twisting and turning in my sleep. I couldn't sleep for some reason. I just didn't feel comfortable. I felt a heavy breath blow towards me. I suddenly woke up and looked at the window.
"AHHHHH PERV!!!" I screamed falling off the bed. Everyone woke up and looked at the window to see the blue- haired man. Everyone froze but I quickly took a picture of him before he ran away. I quickly called Aizawa.
"Y/n its 3am what did you need?" He groaned.
"T-there was a man outside m-m-my window and he was staring at me sleep with a camera" I said on the break of tears.
"WHAT!! I'M ON MY WAY WITH THE HEROES, DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE AND TRY AND STAY CALM"
"O-ok" I ended the call and went to the bathroom. I sat in the bathtub and broke down in tears. Everyone else was trying to wrap their head around what happened. After 5 minutes I got up washed my face and went to go help everyone else. Tsu was crying in the corner while the rest of the girls tried to comfort her. I wrapped her in a hug and whispered comforting words to her. After about 2 minutes she stopped crying and felt better. I walked to the boys who were still frozen. I pulled each of them into a warm hug calming them down. Katsuki was last and he hugged me tightly knowing I wasn't ok.
"I called Aizawa and he is on the way with other heroes just in case that man is still here everyone go around the house locking every window and door in the house go in pairs" I said and they paired up and went. It was an odd number so I went alone. I quickly went to my weapons room and got my spiked bat.

 I quickly went to my weapons room and got my spiked bat