Corona hits

Bakugou's POV
"My name's Ariana" the girl said. She looked really familiar. Then hit it me. She's bitch that wanted to get in y/n's pants.
"HELL NO" I shouted standing up "YOU WEIRD BITCH" I yelled in her face.
"Hey hey Katsuki calm down" y/n slipped between us. I looked down at her and instantly calmed down. She pulled me into a hug and held me. I inhaled deeply and got a whiff of her scent. She always smelt like vanilla and cocoa butter. "I love you so much she doesn't change that" she whispered. My face turned red and I let go to smile at her. I looked back at the girl who was clearly upset.
"Fuck you extra" I said walking y/n to my seat. I pulled her onto my lap and she smiled at me.

Y/n's pov

Katsuki got up and started shouting in Ariana's face. I didn't want to start shit with anyone else so I just slipped between them and calmed him down. He pulled me onto his lap and I smiled and wrapped my arm over his shoulders.
"Sorry about that continue with your introduction" I said.
"That's about it, oh my quirk" she said "I can mind read" she finished.
"That's really cool" Midoriya said.
"Thanks" she looked at him disgusted and his smile quickly faded.
"Wtf was that about?" I said standing up.
"What do you mean my love" she asked.
"Ariana we've been over this I am not your love and I don't appreciate you doing this and constantly texting me" I said walking over a clearly upset Midoriya.
"SHE TEXTS YOU" Katsuki shouted
"Yeah but I don't respond" I threw my phone over to Katsuki and he looked at the messages.
"Damn you're really desperate you've been texting her 3 times a day everyday since we met you" Kirishima said looking over Katsuki's shoulder.
"Omg let me see" Mina said running over to read the texts. Eventually the whole class read the messages.
"Y/n what's going on?" Aizawa said.
"Basically she is Sero's ex but when we first met her she was instantly obsessed with me and she didn't accept rejection" I said showing him the phone. The class was completely silent as Aizawa read. Shadow sat on his lap completely oblivious of what was happening. I rubbed his back and he started smiling.

Aizawa finished reading and gave me back my phone. He looked up at Ariana confused.
"Ariana, I don't think its appropriate to ask someone in a relationship for naked pictures of themselves" he said.
"WHERE TF DID IT SAY THAT" Katsuki said grabbing the phone. Aizawa pointed at the section and Katsuki read it again. "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU-"
"What did I just say to you?" I said and he stopped shouting.
"I'm sorry" he said
"It's fine" I said "now let's start with the lessons"
"Y/n can you teach the first period?" Aizawa asked playing with Shadow.
"Why me?" I said
"You're literally getting the best grades in your whole year and it's maths you've never gotten lower than a 98%" Aizawa said.
"Fineee" I said walking to the front. I started with the lesson and was explaining trigonometry. After the in depth examination I gave out worksheets.
"Y/n I need help" Sato said.
"Ok what do you need help with?" I asked walking over to him and bending over. It quickly hit me that my skirt was too short so I'd be flashing anyone behind him. I quickly stood straight and saw Ariana and Mineta staring at me.
"Don't worry you can share this seat" Sato said moving over so I could sit on half of the seat. I explained the work and he quickly understood it.
"Y/n can you help me?" Ariana asked.
"Sure" I said trying to be nice "so what do you need help with?" I asked.
"What bra size are you?" She asked putting out her arm. I quickly swatted her hand away.
"Ew you're like the girl Mineta" I cringed and walked away. I looked around the room and noticed Ojiro wasn't there.
"Where's Ojo?" I asked.
"He's been sick for the past few days" Sato said.
"Oh ok I'll get him flowers after school" I smiled walking back to my seat.

Aizawa's phone rang and he left the room to answer it. He came back in with a sad expression on his face.
"What's wrong?" I asked him
"Its Ojiro, he has Corona" Aizawa said. Everyone gasped.
"Ok we must handle this quickly" Iida said standing up.
"So who has visited him in the past few days?" I asked.
"No one has he didn't want us to get sick too" Toru said.
"Ok ok and he has been walking around the house when we're at school right?" Iida said
"Yeah" Shoji.
"Well actually you guys all have to move out of the dorms" Aizawa said scratching his neck.
"Are you serious?" Mina said. Her parents were on a business trip in Europe she had nowhere to go.
"Don't worry babe you can stay at mine" I said.
"Ok thanks love" she smiled.
"Oh no you guys aren't going home you'll be staying at a different house" Aizawa said. "Its about an hour away and you're allowed to leave now to get ready, but you're not allowed to go back to the dorms". Everyone started getting worried.
"Ok guys let's make a plan" I said "so we should all leave now and go to the mall, we need to get clothes to last about, um how long will we be there?"
"About 3 weeks" Aizawa said.
"Ok then so we have to get clothes go last 3 weeks, then from there we need food, entertainment and dog stuff" I said "let's all go together then spilt into groups for the rest"
"Wow you're perfect y/n" Ariana said
"Um thank you" I smiled. "So the food group will be me, Sato, Mina, Kirishima, Midoriya and Iida-"
"HEYYY WHY AM I NOT IN YOUR GROUP" Katsuki shouted.
"Because you'll be going with Shadow to get him stuff" I said
"Ok fine" he slumped.
"Good so then the dog group will be Katsuki, Todoroki, Koda, Tokoyami and Tsu, please buy the right stuff for Shadow" I said "here you go" I handed them and stack of money.
"Y-y/n why do you have stacks of money on you?" Aizawa said watching.
"You never know when you'll see a person in need" I said "and then-"
"THAT'S MY WIFE" Katsuki yelled hugging me from behind. I smiled at him then continued.
"And then anyone left is on entertainment" I said "please get me good speakers, I needed new ones anyways" I gave Jiro a bigger stack of cash and she nodded.
"Ok let's go" I said. Everyone left the class room but Aizawa grabbed my arm.
"Yeah what did you need Aizawa?" I asked.
"I just wanted to say that I'm really proud of you and I wanted to remind you to tell the prisoners before you go" he said.
"Ok thank you, also are you going to be living with us?"
"Yeah of course, Mic and I are coming we would never leave you guys alone like that"
"Great did you need me to pick you up anything?"
"No thank you"
"Alright I'll see you later" I put Shadow on his leash then left. I walked out of the school and saw Katsuki, Todoroki and Midoriya waiting for me.
"Hey guys" I said unlocking my car.
"let's go we can't leave you alone" Todoroki said getting in
"And why is that?" I said putting Shadow in his car seat.
"What if you get cat called or harassed" Midoriya said getting in.
"Hmm ok" I said getting into the driving seat. Katsuki sat in the passenger seat and we all drove to the mall.