negotiating

"JASMINE" the lady started running towards Jazzy. Jazzy looked terrified by the sight of the woman. I quickly pulled Jazzy out of the way before the woman reached her. She stopped and looked at me. I stared deeply into her eyes
"Jazzy are you Ok?" I picked her up. She started shaking "I'll take that as a no, Katsuki let's go" I looked at the woman once more and it was undeniably that she was Jazzy's mother. They look the exact same just different skin colour "actually Katsuki take Jazzy outside, I'm going to pay" I passed Jazzy to him. She clung onto his shirt. He quickly left with Shadow to try and calm her down.

I looked back at the woman. Then I pulled out my phone and texted my parents. The text read: "Jazzy's real mum found her and Jazzy is terrified can you come get us from the mall?". My mum quickly responded saying  they were on their way. I looked back up and the woman disappeared. I could feel a presence behind me so I pulled out my gun and put it to the air.

I turned back and kept my gun there. There was nothing there but I felt it. She appeared again with my gun directly on her forehead. She was petrified.
"I'm not the one" I put the gun away "now what do you want?"
"I-I want my daughter back" the lady stuttered
"No" I picked up the toys and walked to the register.
"What do you mean no?" The lady followed me
"I mean no" I said coldly.
"Aren't you a little too young to have a child?" She looked me up and down
"If I had a child I'd be a way better mother than you ever was" I glared at her
"How?" She scoffed
"You left your kid to fucking die on the streets, at least I have a heart and would never" I paid for the toys and picked up the bags.
"Y-yeah but I need-"
"You don't need shit lady, leave me alone" I walked out of the store with everything.

Somehow my parents were already there.
"How did you get here so fast?" I walked over to my mum cradling Jazzy.
"I-"
"Can you stop breathing on me" I pushed the air and there was a thump. Dad quickly pulled mum and Jazzy behind him. The lady appeared on the ground next to me.
"Who tf is-"
"Samira?" Mum looked at her
"Renee?" The lady looked at my mum "wow it has been years, it's so great to see you, is that you Joshua"
"Oh course it's great for you" mum glared at her "can I know why you're sniffing around my daughters?"
"I uh um-"
"Speak your fucking mind, I don't have time for you right now" mum said harshly.
"What happened to you?" Samira looked her up and down.
"What happened is that my babies can't get a break, there's always a catch"
"Why are you getting angry at me?"
"Why am I getting angry at- Joshua take Jazzy to the car" mum passed her to my dad then started putting up her hair.
"Hey ma let's calm down" I slipped in front of her.

She looked into my eyes. She eyes told a story. She had so many emotions on display. Anger, sorrow, sadness.
"You Ok?" I whispered leaning forward.
"Tell me once they're out" she whispered. I stayed there until I saw dad leave the mall door with Jazzy and Shadow.
"You're good" I backed up and moved back next to Katsuki.
"So why-"
"MUMMM" the girl from earlier stomped over to us. She stopped when she saw me "ew why are you talking to her?"
"Who tf are you talking to?" I asked
"Um I don't appreciate you talking to my child like that" Samira said
"I don't give two shits about what you care about or not" I glared at her
"Wow where's your respect?"
"Why does everyone in the wrong ask me that?" I rolled my eyes "my respect left when I found Jazzy on the streets, I couldn't care less if you and my mum were besties I would never respect or like you, or your annoying ass daughter"
"Y/n do you know her?" Mum asked
"I was getting Jazzy a birthday gift and she snatched it from me and called me a blackie" I said
"Brittany just because you're light skin doesn't make you less black" Samira looked at her child
"Oooh she's one of them ones" mum rolled her eyes
"One of them what's old lady" Brittney  squared up to my mum.
"Umm who are you stepping up to?" I slid between them.
"Your ugly ass mum" she got in my face.
"You better way your mouth" my eyes turned black.
"What are you doing to do?" Hers turned a deep red. I was about to pull out a dagger but Kat quickly pulled me out of the way.
"So I think it's time we go" he started pushing me and my mum towards the exit.