(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys and went downstairs. Everyone was already there.
"Thanks for helping guys" I gave everyone a few £10 notes "I really appreciate it" I smiled
"Aww thanks n/n" Mina said.
"Ok let's get going" Katsuki pushed me towards the door.

I got into my car and drove to the supermarket. I walked in grabbed random snacks then I took out my phone and read the list of dietary restrictions that some of the children have. I had asked their parents in advance. I got something for everyone so they don't feel left out. I quickly paid and got into my car and headed home.

I unlocked the door and the house was silent. I ignored it and unloaded all the gifts and snacks from my car. I piled everything in the lounge.
"Y/n? Is that you?" Mum asked. I turned around and she was holding a gun.
"Yes it's me, what were going to do with that?" I laughed
"Don't do stuff like that, I would have hurt you by accident" she sighed
"Sorry, I just came to put the party together" I continued with the gifts
"Who bought all this?" Mum asked

"Yes it's me, what were going to do with that?" I laughed"Don't do stuff like that, I would have hurt you by accident" she sighed"Sorry, I just came to put the party together" I continued with the gifts"Who bought all this?" Mum asked

"Me" I said
"You're lying" she looked at me
"Nope"
"Are you broke?"
"Surprising no, I was saving for it"
"Oh wow, thank you so much honey"
"No problem" I smiled "ok I'm going to make more food" I took off my jacket and went to the kitchen. Mum went back to her room while I started cooking.

~time skip~

I put the food in the fridge for later. There was a knock on the door and I went to go answer it. Mina, Jiro and Momo were there. They were on goody bag duty. I helped them bring everything inside and we started building the bags. Once we were done we set them on a table.
"So what do we do now?" Jiro asked.
"How about we put up the decorations" Momo said. We all agreed and started putting up the decorations. There was another knock.
"I'll get it" I called out and walked over.

"Heyy" Todoroki said. Him and Tokoyami walked in with the cake and other baked goods.
"Thanks guys" I smiled
"No problem" Tokoyami smiled. They then started helping with the decorations.

"You really shouldn't leave the door open" a similar voice said from behind me. I turned around.
"PAPS" I ran to him.
"Hi short stuff" he hugged me.
"Where's my baby" Grammy giggled
"Hi Grammy" I gave her a hug.
"How've you been?" She asked
"Really good" I said
"Are you still with Bakugou?" Paps asked
"Yeah" Katsuki walked in.
"Good" Paps smiled
"Hiii sugar" Grammy hugged him.
"Hi Grammy" he smiled.

There were more knocks and I answered the door. It was around 1 so people started coming early.
"Hii Aizawa and Mic" I opened the door.
"HEYYY N/N" Mic shouted.
"N/n?" Jazzy stood next to me.
"Oh hiii baby" I picked her up and walked into the house "you ok?"
"Yeah, but why are there so many presents and decorations here?" She asked
"I'll tell you later, just go get ready with mum" I put her down. She nodded and ran upstairs.
"Ok you guys can take turns changing into your party clothes in my room" I said to my class. The boys went first and quickly came out. Then all the girls went in.