61. Amelia

She wanted him so bad. Every nerve in her body was aroused. She burned and ached to feel him inside her. She felt that maddening throb between her legs, pulsating, wanting to be satisfied.

His roaming hands were making her restless with desire. They were warm and large and every where all at once. She couldn't get enough of him. She wanted his hands to touch every part of her, to kiss every inch of her burning skin. She wanted his hot mouth licking and sucking her most sensitive parts until she couldn't hold back. She wanted to exploded around him in a kaleidoscope of colors.

Hordes of lascivious thoughts filled her mind and she lost touch of reality. She forgot where she was. All that mattered was Chase and the scorching need to feel him moving inside her. She was completely consumed by him, like a raging inferno consumes everything in its path. Her body was hurtling at full speed down a road of wanton hunger and there was no halting her motion.

Through a haze of passion she barely heard him say her name. She stopped kissing him and blinked stupidly, as she tried to focus and process what he was saying.

"Li."

He sounded strained, almost like it was difficult for him to speak. She couldn't understand why he was speaking at a time like this. She felt his hardness between her legs and knew he wanted her just as badly.

"We need to stop," he was saying.

Stop? What? What was he saying? Why did he want to stop? Was something wrong? Was she wrong? Did he not want her as much as she wanted him? What was happening?

She was finding it hard to follow one coherent train of thought as her body was switching to panic mode.

"Why," she blurted out. She heard a hint of hysteria in the tone of her voice.

"We can't do this here," he reminded her.

Oh, right. They were in public. She giggled with relief. She had a tendency to jump to the worst conclusions even before she knew all the factors.

He helped her up and when they were both standing, they burst out in giggles.

"I cannot believe I lost control like that. Sorry babe," he said shyly.

"I wasn't exactly stopping you." She admitted.

"Let's hurry back," He said with a sexy smirk and a mischievous wink.

They held hands and made their way back to her room. As soon as they entered, his hands were on her. He kissed her madly and she returned the kiss just as desperately. He had pushed her up against the closed door and his hands were already travelling up her legs. He cupped her bottom and dragged one large hand towards the junction of her thighs. He rubbed her through her panties and she felt herself becoming even more ready for him.

His tongue was doing wonderful things against the side of her neck. She moaned when she felt him tug her panties aside and sink a long finger inside her wetness.

"Damn baby, you're so wet."

His breath was hot against her ear. He started to move his finger ever so slowly, trying to drag out her pleasure.

"Is this all for me? Am I the only one who can make you this wet?"

He'd added a thumb to her little bud, applying pressure as he moved in and out of her. She was holding onto his neck for dear life. She couldn't speak. The only sounds issuing were gasps and moans as she was lost in the pleasure of his touch.

"Tell me baby," he prompted while adding a second finger.

OMG! She felt so full.

"Yes!" she said moaning loudly in his ear.