𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

The drunken state Jisung started mumbling inaudible words before swinging his left arm back and forth.

"Park Jisung geumanhae"

"Nugu?~", he slurred, squinting his already small eyes at the shorter one who elbowed his waist.

"Satan"

"Omo don't kill me.I'm a good boy, take Jae instead", he mumbled much louder and much more understandable as Jae kicked the door open.

"I'm not gonna kill you pabo-ah, Jae will kill you"

"She wouldn't, she's too short"

Scoffing loudly, she pushed Jisung to the bottom bunk, his head hitting the wood that separated it from the top "How's that for being tall"

"You're mean!", he whined, pulling his covers up.

As the living room was finally left with only the 3 '00 liners who live in the dorm, Hyunjae bid goodbye to the 127 who's being dragged by Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Taeil, the only sober members of the said unit.

Hyunjae clapped her hands, and heavy footsteps thud on the floor followed by a bigger white bichon, Winter rushing to her.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

Two weeks have briefly passed once again as the time striked 2:55pm, she grabbed the camera from the desk, getting ready to film herself for their relay cam.

She turned it on, glancing at the flip screen that would mirror her filming.Showing 'them' the time using her phone.

"It's 2:57, and I'm with aespa and we'll be..doing something", she walked around, showing the other members who are either getting their makeup done or are just waiting for the photoshoot to start.

Giselle peeked from behind, waving at the camera "Is it your relay cam?"nodding, she flipped the camera, turning it to face the full-length mirror that stood before her,"So I'm going to take czennies with me on my schedule today"

Hyunjae tried  not to mention anything about the schedule being related to their Givenchy photoshoot and just tried to talk about some things she was reading on twitter that fans are curious about while waiting for the group shot for the photshoot

"I just read that czennies are asking if I drunk wine on the rooftop fight.."

She started laughing waving her hands to the camera, "Ofcourse..not!I'm still a minor yedeura"