72

I wrote this with a smile on my face. Always.

****************************************************************

This time he attacked her, making her dodge his fists and block him. It was like a dance, both parts moving in synchronized motions. The more time went by, the more violent it was, both sharing punches. He could see, she got over them quicker, could predict his next moves. He felt glad.

Suddenly she swept his feet from under him and Eric was on the ground, her straddling him and trying to punch him. Him holding back the punches "You're back, kittycat." He hooked her legs and swept her over, straddling her, but not for long cause she hit her hips up with an explosion and took a hold of his arms, swiping him off her. She was quick enough to round him and attack his back. Seeing her wrestle like that, he said "Oh you're on!" and they wrestled on the ground for some time, practicing different techniques, moves, chokes, locks, moving in a flow. It was the most natural thing for them, they both enjoyed it. Until they were laying on their backs, panting and all sweaty.

"Fuck..." he breathe out "That was awesome." She didn't answer, only her eyes resting on the ceiling.

"You alright, baby?" he turned on the side, brushing a strand of hair away from her face.

"Never better." she said, still looking at the ceiling.

"I think we're done for the day..." he said and stood up and reached her his hand "Come on." She took it and got up. They started walking towards the door.

"You have improved a lot in short time." he said switching off the lights next to the door. She didn't wait for him. He got out of the gym, realizing she was walking faster way ahead.

He followed her down the hall, towards to the music that was coming from the Pit. She turned to look at him over her shoulder before escaping to the Pit. He stood to look at the crowd that was partying there.

"Of course..." he rolled his eyes "Friday night..." and started to follow her. She danced her way through the crowd. People danced with her and snaked arms around her. She was passed on and touched and she was smiling to everybody, brushing random people shoulders and hugging people. Their mood changed as soon as they saw who was following her.

She turned around and walked backwards, teasing Eric with her looks and biting her lip. She knows how to drive me insane, Eric thought, ignoring fresh meat around him.

She got through the crowd and walked out of the Pit. Eric speed walked towards the door not to lose her. When he got to the corridor, she was nowhere to be seen. Only booming music was echoing back from the walls.

"Shit." he breathe out realizing that she was gone. He stood in place and looked around, cursing his hunting skills being absolutely useless when he was horny in love. Suddenly he heard whispering and started walking towards where he thought it came. It was definitely her. But then it came from another direction and he walked that way. She giggled, tip-toeing around the corner and he jogged to get to her but she was gone, only giggling was heard. She drives me fucking crazy, he thought saying out loud in a warning tone "I'm gonna get you."

She giggled as an answer at the distance and walked towards the stairs. He ascended them quickly to get to her, but she was faster. He stopped at every level, trying to hear if she was there when she whispered and giggled, leading him up. When he got there, she walked through the corridor, towards the light and he saw her silhouette waiting him. He marched to her, feeling like a kid about to open a birthday present. He grabbed her from behind, one hand around her waist, the other grabbing her hair "Enough running?"

She hummed to him. He was surprised that she didn't stiffen from the way he grabbed her. On the contrary, she was melting in his arms, grabbing his neck and tilting her head back. He walked them to their apartment, closing the door.

He kissed her again, not able to let go, it felt like his emotions were flowing in her through every tongue stroke. She loved his hot lips, feeling like one, complete. He pulled away from her lips, still close to her face, staring in her eyes. He snaked his arms around her and lifted her on his hips and walked to their bedroom. He threw her on the bed, making giggle. She propped on her elbows, looking at him taking his clothes off. She sat up and pulled him closer by his boxers. She brushed her fingers over his chest and abs, making him twitch a bit and breathe out loud. He pulled her up and kissed her, his hands undressing her. He then laid on the bed, looking at her, waiting for her. She followed him, straddling him. He welcomed her, placing his hands around her, sliding his fingertips over her spine, making her arch her back. She couldn't take it anymore, so she helped him in me and looked to his eyes, moving her hips slowly. There wasn't anything left from this cocky intimidating leader. She was the one making the decisions there and he allowed her. She leaned closer to him, kissing him and pinning his hands over his head, intertwining their fingers. He made her feel so sensual and beautiful without saying a word. He sat up, looking at her, his arms around her, grabbing her hips and moaning to each others mouths. They were one, body, mind and soul. He grabbed her back, pressing his fingers on her sweaty skin, pressing her against his chest, more closer to his pounding heart. He grunted while kissing her. She orgasmed, letting her body go limp in his arms. He looked at her with admiration, his mouth open, then pulled her close to him again, laying down on the bedcovers. They stayed like this, her laying on his chest, straddling him, his arms around her.