66

"EWWWWW!" Ivy yelled from her door, making them pull away from the kiss, Eric rolling his eyes to her. Then Rose peeked out of her room, giggling, making him chuckle. Jamie blushed, like she was someone other than their mommy and kissing their daddy was not allowed. As soon as they went back to their rooms, he dragged her around the corner and pulled her back in his arms, whispering to her "I've waited this for so long..."  She cupped his face, looking deep in his eyes, seeing the hurt and yearning that had been present way too long. She suddenly saw how exhausted he had been, how hopeless he had been, how enraged he had been and how patient he had been.

"I am so sorry." she said tears in her eyes, making him shake his head "No, baby." he breathe on her neck, nuzzling his nose against it "You can try to kill me, beat me, scream at me, drag me through shit and fuck me up." he pecked a kiss on her neck "I will come crawling back to you cause I made a promise to you once. I will always choose you. I love you." She gasped hearing him pour his heart out to her. He grabbed her in his arms and lifted on his hips, leaning her against the wall, kissing her hungry. He was on fire and she was the fuel. She felt like she was burning up, everything about him arousing her. She brushed her fingers through his hair and yanked his head backwards, making him hiss and grunt "Fuck, you still know the moves!" and attacked her with his lips again.

DING! suddenly the oven clock alarmed that their dinner was ready.

"Don't." he said when she tried to look towards the sound.

"The dinner..." she said helpless, trying to get more oxygen.

"Let me just..." he said when they heard Ethan stomp to his door and opened it, making them freeze just around the corner "MOM! DAD! THE TIMER!" Both looked at each other, Eric holding his finger on her lips, knowing she'd be the first to laugh. When she did let out a burst of laughter, he said as serious as possible "Heard that! Thanks!" and let her stand on her feet, panting. He leaned his forehead against the wall, fixing his crotch. She was leaning her back against the wall, so messed up and bit of disappointed.

Seeing her like that, he pecked a kiss on her swallowed lips, saying close "To be continued..." and walked away backwards, his dreamy stare on her. She followed him, compelled by him and everything he did. She found herself being ridiculously taken by this hunk, only imagining what he'd be capable of in bed. She had had only a taste of him.

She pushed her feelings aside for a while concentrating on getting the table set. Soon Rose came to help her. She and Eric often glanced at each other, both smirking. When they walked past each other, he brushed his hand over her hip or gave her a certain look.

Soon they were all sitting around the table for the first time in such a long time; happy, admiring the food that mommy and daddy had made. He raised his glass to her, quirking his brow at her. She answered him with a grin. She was surprised how he made her fit in so easy, made it easy to pretend like everything was back to normal. At least for the kids.

After the dinner Eric said "Okay, sleepy time soon. Get ready." making all the kids whine and protest.

"I'll uh.. do the dishes, you can go and take your time with the kids." he said to Jamie, knowing that going to sleep would be extra that night. She went with the kids. He cleaned the kitchen, hearing the kids laugh and Jamie's voice. Only hearing it made him so happy. She was back. The apartment felt like home again. He had been so empty for so long, giving his best to be by her side and take care of their kids that now even the small things would make him happy.

At some point Rose called him and he walked to her room, seeing Jamie cuddled in her bed. He sat on the floor next to the bed and brushed Rose's hair "Good night, sweetie."

"Good night, daddy." she said and received a hug from him. When he took Jamie's hand to pull her up, Rose started to whine.

"Rose, darling, she can't sleep in here." he said sweet "Mommy has her own bed." trying to hide his smirk.

"Lets do this- when you wake up in the morning, come find me." Jamie said to Rose.

"You promise to be here when I wake up?" Rose hesitated.

"Yes, sweetie. I'll be here. Tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that." Jamie said sweet.

"Okay." Rose said and hugged her mommy.

"Good night sweetie." Jamie said soft.

"Good night." Rose said through yawning. Eric helped Jamie on her feet and they went to see the other kids too.  They talked some time with every kid, Jamie giving promises and enjoying the night-time routine with them.

"We're gonna go and practice some fighting with mom, okay." Eric said to Lily as she was the older child and had somewhat responsibility when they were home alone.

"Okay, daddy. Good luck." she said smirking.

"Oh really?" he asked challenged, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Yeah, cause mom's gonna kick your ass!" she boasted, making Jamie laugh.

"We'll see about that." he said cocky, glancing at Jamie and said to Lily "Good night."
"Good night." Jamie and Eric both said.

"You wanna change into your workout clothes?" he asked looking at her outfit when they closed the door, making her stop on her track.

"Yeah... um." thought when they walked towards their bedroom. He realized she wanted to change in privacy and stopped "Second drawer."

"You got it!" she said and went to the bedroom.

5 minutes later she was changed, her hair was up in a ponytail. She could see him staring at her body, swallowing hard. When he noticed her seeing that he straightened his back and asked "Ready?"

"Yeah." she said blushing. They walked to the training hall, him pointing things out on their way.

********************************************************************

Another chapter done! Things got heated. I really love this chapter, because it has a hint of reality in it and the memories of the vows. I love that Eric's character has changed from a cold-hearted leader into a vulnerable human being but he still is a leader and can be tough at times.