"I'm lady WiFi, reveler of the truth. Our first person to try this out is your favorite principal would like to share something. So, Mr. Damocles, is it true that you embarrassed and almost suspended a student named alya?" She asks the principal and he looks down with a frown and I did the same because I'm pretty sure that he wasn't going to suspend her.

"Yes, it is." He says looking away from the camera and she looks at him with a smirk. "So you were unfair and totally unjustice?" She asks again and the principal nods again, lady WiFi looks directly at the camera with a smirk. "Now, I'll be taking you to meet the girl behind the ladybug mask." She says and buts the video, I pick up my stuff in a hurry and I see adrien nod at me. We both get out of the class and waited for everyone to get out.

"I'll meet you in your room, I know that your not ladybug but I'm pretty sure that lady WiFi still thinks that you are ladybug." He says and I nodded, I left him to do his job while I go home to get ready for lady WiFi.

🐝🐝🐝🐝

I was practicing my hand to hand combat for a while and I was making sure that I stayed alert for any kind of danger, that's when my phone started to ring and I knew it was time for her to appear. I pick up the phone to answer it and I throw it away from me before it could blind me.

"Well, hello there, ladybug." Lady WiFi says as she points her phone to me and I dodge every hit that she shots and I could see that she was getting frustrated with this. That's when she goes at me with  her bare hands.

"You made a big mistake lady! I'm not ladybug but I can tell you this, I'm Chloé the new me!" I said as I block every punch she throws and I drop down into my knees to kick her legs. She drops herself along with her phone, I quick cartwheel to the phone only to have my leg grabbed my lady WiFi. I touch the ground hard, I kick her face but she dodge on time she was about to hit me when ladybug and chat noir barge in in a fighting stance.

"About time you show up." I said and got up from the floor and stood besides chat noir, lady WiFi looks shock to see ladybug in front of her while I was still a normal girl. "But how! I just saw her last time having her ladybug outfit along with her yo-yo!?" She yells and points to me and I shake my head.

"That's because I had some kid over to babysit and I heard that they like cat noir and ladybug, I was pretending to be ladybug and they were pretending to be cat noir. That's the only reason I had a ladybug suit on my bad that's it." I said to her but she looks away in anger, she turns to look at ladybug in shock.

"Sorry to bust your news story. Next time double check your facts." Chat noir says and lady WiFi glares at us. "You'll be sorry." She says.

"Alya?" I asked and she gives out a smirk. "Alya's been disconnected. I'm lady WiFi, news flash ladybug let's find out who you really are." Lady WiFi says as she starts to shot at ladybug with her phone and ladybug moves away, I ran at lady WiFi jumping her in surprise and we both go down to the floor.

"You guys go, I'll hold her as long as I can

"You guys go, I'll hold her as long as I can." I said and they nodded, me and lady WiFi moved away from each other with a fighting stance. Me and lady wife go at each other with nada and fists, I don't know why she didn't use her phone but at the same time I had a feeling that she wanted this to happen like she was given an order to do this and to not use the phone on me. I punch her in the stomach and flip her into a table where it breaks under her, she quickly gets up and rushes to the door and locks my door with her phone, I shake the door to try and open it but it doesn't move at all.

"Who is ladybug? Is she a superhero or a super-weirdo? How can we trust a girl when we have no idea who she really is? We have the right to know." Lady WiFi says as she grabs ladybug's chin and goes to grab her mask but it doesn't come off that's when I see adrien get stuck into a freezer, I got outside my window to see if I can climb the garden to head for the WiFi antenna. I was already at the top and started to break the wires since I knew that ladybug didn't have much time because she used her lucky charm to get cat noir out of the freezer. I see chat noir come in from the door and sees me, I give him a thumbs up with a smile.

"Don't worry Chat noir, the signal is out. The only thing you guys need is to get lady WiFi phone and this is all over." I said and I backed out when I see lady wife on top of the antenna, she was about to attack us but she noticed that it out of signal. Ladybug comes in and grabs her phone with her yo-yo and drops the phone into the ground into pieces.

She grabs the akuma and turns it into a white butterfly,and everything changes back to normal. Alya looks around confused until she sees ladybug and chat noir, she starts to look for her phone and get an interview with them. I turn to them when I hear ladybug's earrings go off along with adriens.

"You guys better go, your time is almost done ladybug and cat noir don't try to find her identity okay, listen to your head not your heart." I said and they both left in a hurry, while I turn to alya who when silent. "Come on alya, I'll give a ride home. Sounds good to you?" I asked her and she nods with a smile and we both went down to enter into the limo that I had call to pick us up.

🐝🐝🐝

- Chloé and alya -

friends