"Are you okay nino?" I asked him in worry, nino groans as he rubs his left shoulder. "Yeah! I'm sorry that I did that is just that I step on the wrong foot and trip....anyway how was that anime that I recommended to you. You know my hero academia?" He asks me and I was confused because he never recommended me that one, it was a different one.

"You know, you never recommended me that one. You showed me the Hunter x Hunter remember?" I told him with an eyebrow raise, I went back to grab my books. "Chloé! Alya is looking in your locker!" Sabrina says and I turn to see alya take a picture of my locker and hinds her phone behind her back.

'One thing that I don't like is when people go through stuff without someone's permission or taking pictures' I thought with a frown and crossed my arms and waited for her to tell the truth. "That's a lie, I So was not." She lies and that was when Kim grabs her phone from behind and handed me the phone, I could see that the picture showed my locker full of heat on it with a specific name and I blushed because that was embarrassing for someone to see along with that it had some anime guys stickers.

"Alya! Why would you do that? You lied about taking a picture this is private you know that." I said showing her a perfect picture of my locker with all that stuff that I said I had, which was embarrassing to have some people see except for Sabrina she already knew about this, along with nino and adrien since their are my anime buddy's. That's when the principal made us go to his office because a kid snitch on us that were were arguing in the lockers along with being late to class.

🐝🐝🐝🐝

"Nothing was going on Mr. principal, we were just trying to fix our problems like adult. There was no necessary to to bring this into the office." I said with a frown and alya was glaring at the ground.

"I want you kids to tell me what had happen in the lockers." He says. "All of us were doing just fine, nino and I were talking to each other about some stuff and alya comes in to take a picture of my locker. She goes on to lie to me of taking a picture and kim grabs her phone to show me the picture and I was about to tell her to delete it because I didn't want anyone to see." I explain and alya goes in to tell the principal to tell him about the picture that it was a measly but when they both look at the picture with an eyebrow probably questioning me about this persons name. I look away with a blush because this was embarrassing again she lies that it was messy and not a good picture taken.

"Well I can't do anything about this, because their is no school policy on invasion of privacy." The principal says and I nodded in understanding. "I understand but alya I want you to delete that photo and if this goes on your blog I'll make sure to take it down myself. Think before you post." I said to the girl and she nods with a frown, she should be glad that I'm not saying anything else because I really wanted that policy to have a new rule because everyone should be aloud to have privacy taking seriously.

Alya takes her phone back and I watch as she deletes the picture with a glare but at the same time I could see that she was in shame about this. We all went back to class but alya left the school building in anger and embarrassment, while Kim and Sabrina headed to class with me. We all sit down and took notes as the teacher wrote on the wall, I see marinette running to her seat.

"What!?" Marinette shouted, we all look at her confused and the teacher looks at her with a frown.

"Sorry." She apologize to the teacher and sits downs in her seat. "What!?" She screams again and the teacher turns around with a glare and points outside of her class.

"That's it marinette! Go to the principal's office." She says and marinette goes to the principal with a sigh. I feel adrien look at me and I give him a confused look, he shakes his head with a smile that's when the projector turn on by itself and showed an akumatized person in the video.