the beginning of the end

Start from the beginning

I walked out of the canteen with Katsuki trailing behind me.
"What was that about?" Katsuki  spun me around.
"These first years asked me to set her up with someone in our class but she never told me who, I only found out it was you now" I said
"Well that's embarrassing" he started laughing
"What's funny you could have hurt her feelings" I hit his arm.
"She called you a blad headed bimbo, I don't care if I hurt her feelings" he continued laughing.
"You're such a dickhead" I smiled
"Yet you love me" he pulled me closer
"I wouldn't say that but what's your point"
"Wowwww y/n that one hurt" he dramatically held his heart.
"Oh shush dumbass" I laughed. He smiled then gave me a peak on the lips.
"So do you want to go back in there and get some food?"
"Nope I have to go meet the teachers" I let go of him and turned around.
"Fine but I'm coming with" he held my hand.

We walked to the teacher's lounge and knocked.
"IF YOU'RE NOT Y/N GO AWAY" Almight shouted. I knocked again. "IF YOU'RE NOT Y/N WITH BROWNIES OR COOKIES GO AWAY" he said
"Wowww that's how you're going to do me Might" I said. He opened the door.
"Hi little one" he pulled me into a hug.
"Hi" I hugged back "How've you been?"
"Apart from the fact that my best friend's daughter was kidnapped I've been doing good" he rolled his eyes and let us in.
"Its not my fault, I passed out" I laughed.
"Hiii babe" Midnight engulfed me in a hug.
"Heyy" I hugged her tightly. I said hi to all the other teachers and sat down. We all spoke until lunch was over.

"Y/n you're with me" Almight said
"Ok bye Katsuki" I kissed his cheek and left the room with Almight. We walked through the busy hallways.
"You still in love with the pomeranian?" He asked
"Yep" I chuckled at the nickname.
"Good you guys were made for each other"
"Yeah we are" I smiled
"Ew keep that love shit away from me"
"I swear you're seeing Izu's mum" I looked up at him. He slowly turned his head to face me.
"How did you know about that?" He asked
"Its so obvious" I laughed "oh and I heard you talking to my dad about it"
"You sneaky bitch" he tried to grab me but I started running away.

I quickly got into the class. The third years turned to see me.
"You Ok Y/n?" One asked
"No I'm-"
"Y/N GET BACK HERE" Almight stormed in. I quickly run behind one of the tallest students.
"Y/n I like you but there's no way I'm fighting Almight for you" he laughed then walked away
"Wowww I see how it is" I laughed
"We will talk later" Almight glared at me then started with the lesson.

~time skip~

School ended and everyone was dismissed. I sat bye to the teachers then left the school. I had my keys and phone in my hands walking outside. I was completely spaced out.
"Y/n?" Katsuki called out walking me up from my trance.
"Mhmm" I looked up at him
"You walked up to me then stop and stared for the passed few minutes" he said "are you Ok?"
"Oh yeah sorry I was daydreaming" I got into the car.
"Ooo what about?" Katsuki got into the passenger's seat.
"About what I have to buy Jazzy for her to forgive me" I pulled out of the parking lot "I'm going to head to the mall if that's ok?"
"Yeah totally I needed to look for something"

We quickly got to the mall. It was surprisingly full. Everyone looked very excited.
"I wonder who's here" Katsuki held my hand.
"Yeah" we walked passed "so you get what you want then you meet me at the toy shop"
"Sure" he kissed my cheek then walked away.

I walked into the toy shop and browsed. I couldn't find anything good.
"Ugh I can't find shit" I rolled my eyes. My phone started vibrating. I took it out and it was Simon.
"Hi Simon" I answered
"Y-y/n I need you to come home" he stuttered
"Ok is everything alright?"
"I just need you to get here fast"
"Oh ok"
"Its an emergency please hurry"
"I'm on my way" I hung up.

I quickly called Katsuki.
"You Ok babe?" He asked
"Meet me in my car in the next 3 minutes" I rushed out of the store.
"Y/n what's going on?"
"Katsuki hurry" I ended the call. I started running down the escalator.
"OMG ITS Y/N SMITH" a girl ran up to me with a group of people.
"Excuse me, I have to get somewhere" I tried walking around them but they kept on coming closer and blocking my way "CAN YOU FUCKING MOVE" I pushed them out of the way and ran to my car. Katsuki was standing there confused. I quickly unlocked the door and rushed in.
"Y/n what's going on?" Katsuki put on his seat belt
"I-I don't know Simon called me and told me to get home quickly" I sped out of the parking lot.
"It's probably nothing" he put his hand on my leg.
"Y-yeah" I sped through the streets, pulling illegal turns to get to my house.