I stood in front of the door. I tried the handle but of course its locked. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear. Once I was sure I took a Bobby pin from my hair and picked the lock.

The door opened and I closed it behind me. I turned around and there were loads of screens showing places around the house. Then there was a big computer with a huge screen of the gate. I sat down in front of it and clicked a key. The screen turned on and I started going through it.
"These dumbasses didn't even put a password" I giggled. I went straight to the email. It was logged into Eric's and Richard's. I started going through Eric's. One caught my eye. It read "you can't tell Angela" I quickly tapped on it and started reading. I gasped halfway through "I know what we're doing is wrong but I love you" I continued reading until it was at the bottom. My eyes widened when I saw who it was sent by. Richard.
"damn these bitches gay" I giggled. I took a picture and continued reading emails between the pair. It seemed emails was their way of talking as there were many heartfelt messages. I came across the more recent one. It was from about a month ago.
"Oh there's a video" I clicked on it then nearly fell back in the chair. It was their sex tape. I went off his email.

I stared at the wall trying to wrap my head around everything I just saw. I quickly gained composure again then started going through Richard's email. I wanted to see if I could find anything about the gate. I couldn't find anything so I started going through the desktop files. Fortunately there was a file called "the gate". I clicked it and all the information on it came up. The receipt, manual, manufacturer, everything was there. I started scanning the manual and nothing came up with a time requirement or anything stopping us from leaving. I took a few pictures then got up to leave.

"What are you doing in here!?" Eric shouted.
"Finding information" I shrugged
"What did you see?" He looking nervous
"You're fucking your sister's husband"
"Damn" Christian said from behind him "that's cold uncle" we made eye contact and burst out laughing.
"WHAT'S FUNNY" Eric shouted clearly distressed
"Its fine being gay" I said "shit so am I"
"But you're dating Bakugou?" Christian looked at me confused
"Yeah I'm (your sexuality)"
"Oh"
"Yeah so I'll be leaving now" I walked passed them.

I walked back to my room and there was no sign of Bakugou.
"Katsuki?" I walked into the bathroom and closet, he wasn't there. I left the room. "KATSUKI?" I shouted. There was no reply. "I'm sorry have you seen my boyfriend?" I asked a guard. He looked down at me apologetically.
"I um" he starched his neck
"Where is he?" I asked
"Well I saw him um-"
"SPIT IT OUT"
"I saw Christian drag him downstairs, he was unconscious"
"HUH?" I quickly ran downstairs. There were maids cleaning the floor. I looked on the ground and there were blood stains.
"KATSUKI!" I ran through the ground floor. When I didn't get a reply I ran down to the basement.

I ran passed the torture room then paused. I walked back and I froze. Katsuki was strapped up in the chair unconscious. I ran to him.
"Katsuki?" I quickly untied him "Katsuki can you hear me?" Tears started forming in my eyes "Katsuki please wake up" I fell to the ground and held his limp body on my chest "Katsuki please wake up, I can't do this without you, please I need you here with me I love you so much" tears fell down my face as i held him tighter "We were supposed to graduate together and be the best heroes together and get married and have kids Katsuki you can't leave me" my cries started restricting my breathing. I start hyperventilating. I moved Katsuki off of me to catch my breath but nothing was working.

"Y-y/n" Katsuki opened one eye and saw me breathing heavily on the ground. He quickly dragged himself to me "hey babe I'm here doing worry now breathe with me" he held my hands and helped my shaky breaths turn to stable ones.
"Katsuki you're ok" I threw my arms around him.
"Yeah" he hugged back.
"I-I thought I lost you" I stuttered
"I wouldn't die that easy"
"What did they do to you?"
"He-"
"Well, well, well what do we have here" Eric came into the room followed by Christian. I quickly pulled out my gun and started shooting him.