(If you don't like it imagine something else)

Katsuki walked out of the shower once I finished changing. He threw on some sweatpants and we both got into the bed.
"Babe I'm really sorry he said that to you" Katsuki layed on my chest.
"Its fine" I said
"I can't wait to get out of here"
"Right this gate thing is so-"
"HOLD ON can't you just teleport out of here" he interrupted. I instantly avoided eye contact "what's wrong?"
"Well um-" I started
"HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO LEAVE THIS WHOLE TIME?"
"No my teleportation kinda um"
"Kinda what?"
"Its gone" I whispered
"Huh?"
"Its gone" I said it clearly
"How exactly do you know?"
"I've been trying to leave for the past week but it never works"
"Y/n are you trying to tell me he stole one of your quirks"
"I'm saying I haven't been able to use one of my quirks in a while"
"I'm going to kill this bitch" Katsuki started standing up but I quickly pulled me down.

His head went straight to my boobs and he froze.
"You Ok?" I lifted his head up. He had a huge smile plastered across his face. I laughed then turned away.
"Heyyy I was in heaven" Katsuki whined
"Did you just call my boobs heaven?"
"Yes, now turn back around" he turned me back around and buried his head between my boobs. I felt him smile then we both fell asleep.

~time skip~

"WAKE TF UP" Eric banged on our locked door waking me up. I carefully moved Katsuki out of the way and got up to open the door.
"What do you want?" I opened it.
"I'm going to kill you both" Eric huffed
"Is that it?"
"N-no"
"Then what is it?"
"Christian asked me to call his girlfriend downstairs-" I closed the door before he could finish.
"Fucking dumb bitch waking me up for that dumb shit" I cursed walking back to the bed. I got back in and Katsuki pulled me closer to him. He was still asleep and he snuggled into me.

I tried to go back to bed but I couldn't. I stared at the ceiling thinking.
"This is bullshit" I said "how can a security system let you in but not out" I fidgeted. Katsuki rolled over to the other side of the bed. I got up and changed again.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I left the room and roamed the house.
"There has to be a room in here that you can control stuff right" I mumbled to myself. I bumped into one of the guards "oh sorry sir"
"Its fine" he smiled "the control room is down that hall first door to the left" he whispered "but its forbidden be careful"
"Thank you so much" I smiled and took his directions.